SYLVANIA 74768 Smart (Formerly Lightify) setup question?

So I ordered SYLVANIA 74768 Smart (Formerly LIGHTIFY) On/Off/On/Off/Dim LED Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent A19, 10 Year, Works with Amazon Alexa, SmartThings and Wink (4 Pack) Soft White 4 Piece from Amazon, price was good, and features seemed to match what I wanted, but I need to make sure that I didn’t make a mistake.

#1. Pairing. According ot Sylvania and Amazon, these are directly compatible with Smartthings. I am assuming 2 items here. first, that there will be instructions in the package, and second, hopefully these will have the QR code like the ADT sensors did to make setup a snap…
#2. Configureation. I bought a 4 pack of bulbs, to divide in half. 2 bulbs go for my patio / front door light, the idea is to have a vistor push the doorbell button, and wait a few seconds, and have the porch light come on. The second pair will be setup in the master bath, so I can do the whole Alexa turn on the bathroom lights thing… I am assuming I name and group these just like sensors etc… in the smartthings app, and call the group from Alexa is that correct?

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you very much! Looks like no mistake, just pair them per the normal process, group them, and set up a scene I believe…