SXSW - Come visit us at Austin, TX March 12-15!

Hey Gang,

Hoping to see if anyone from the community will be near or joining us at SXSW this year! :slight_smile: Anyone headed there?

More detail on it’s way, but I heard we have a pretty spiffy deal going on-site!

;D

1 Like

Hey @April, if you, @slagle, @jody.albritton, @Tyler et al are going to be there I will try and head up!

I will be there too representing Ford Motor Company. Will be talking about connected cars and new mobility solutions. We are exploring smart home links too. Maybe I will see you there.

1 Like

Man! I’ll be heading toward that direction the 2nd half of the week! Would have been awesome to meet the team in-person. ST should really come to Houston sometime.

@benji, I’m sorry to disappoint, it’s only Karl and I there!

I’ll be there! - you guys showing in the exhibition?

Not too much! We’ll be on the road, near Cesar Chavez between Trinity and San Jacinto, on March 12th & 13th. and at the Empire Garage at March 14th & 15th! We have an airstream! :slight_smile:

Will you be part of the connected mobility conference in The Garage on Colorado street? If so look me up. I have more than 75 SmartThings I my home now. My car is the next frontier.