[OBSOLETE] SwannOne Key Fob Support (updated 2019 DTH in post #51)

Thank you for taking the time to look at it. I have compared this device to others on the community and GitHub as well and nothing jumps out at me either. I am just wondering if we have to configure it to check in with the hub at a certain internal or something - pardon my ignorance of zigbee devices. I know with my ThingShield zigbee device as an example I get pings on a given interval.

Regarding losing connection, several of us on this thread are experiencing the same issue. We pair the device and all is good but then after X hours, it no longer works and the unpairing light on the fob blinks meanwhile on the SmartThings side the device is still setup, etc. We then have to reset the device and pair it again and then eventually the same situation will happen.

My fob was sitting very near my hub when I paired it and I left it there and came back and it was unpaired. So I don’t believe it is a range issue. These fobs are meant for the SwannOne home automation system so who knows maybe they are setup to NOT work with other systems.

I was just curious if there are any other configurations we can set on the fob itself during config to maybe make it work. There isn’t a whole lot of documentation on those commands so I have been struggling to troubleshoot this. Thanks again for your help!