Support for 433 MHz devices?

Perfect thank you @perivar this is exactly what I was looking for!

Okay so I havenā€™t had much luck getting the receiver demo to work or sniff results to update the codes in @perivarā€™s code. I do see this in there - can someone please tell me the appropriate way to connect the receiver and find the codes for my outlets? I had this previously working on my RPi3 but trying now on nodemcu and not much luckā€¦

In the RCSwitch Receive Demo what should this line be? And what pin on the nodemcu? I havenā€™t found a working combination yetā€¦

I do have the decimal codes previously - is there a way to convert to binary?

Guys, i have one of these and it works really well for rf devices: https://www.hooksmarthome.com

Have you integrated it with SmartThings?

I eventually got it up and running and works very well. I looked at hook but was a little pricey and no direct integration - everything I saw required android in the middle.

ST_Anything fork is the way to go.

1 Like

I paired my rf devices with the hook hub, and then use IFTTT to connect smartthings to the devices (use ā€œwebhooksā€ for the output service in IFTTT). Hook gives each device an IFTTT Url to fill into webhooks. Hook hub cost me $50.

I am very much interested, more info about this would be great.

Have you ever used IFTTT before? Iā€™m not great with code, and it seems to be a free and user-friendly way of connecting popular services. Itā€™s http://ifttt.com

Yes, I have but I donā€™t see HOOK as a service, so I am a little confused how you did this.

Hereā€™s some images from my phone. The first two images are from the Hook android app showing how I get my Urls. The second two images show the webhooks service and where I enter that Url:

*webhooks service in IFTTT

hanks, I will look in to this.

Do you copy url and the others options what you select?

So I just received notice that Hook will be shutting down their servers indefinitely. Iā€™ve got 2 hooks and use ST and web hooks regularly with my setup. I will either need to figure out how to use the Hook device hardware differently or buy a new device to allow me to send learned 433Mhz commandsā€¦ HELP!