Suddenly missingpropertyexception on configuration report?

I am not sure how to do this. Hopefully the hotfix will come soon.

I searched for zwave.parse in my DTH and I can’t find it. Which DTH are you using?

look for the following method:
def parse(String description) {
//add this here:
//work around per duncan
if (description.contains(“command: 5601”)) {
description = description.drop(description.indexOf("payload: “) + 9).replace(” ", “”)
}
… reminder of existing method
}

Hi Duncan, is there any alternative code to accomplish this call? :

def zwaveEvent(physicalgraph.zwave.commands.configurationv2.ConfigurationReport cmd)

Worked Perfectly!! Thanks!

1 Like

The hotfix will go out in a couple hours if everything goes smoothly.

@TylerDurden that line won’t cause an exception. Your code is probably trying to print "${cmd}" somewhere. If you only call cmd.parameterNumber, cmd.size, and cmd.configurationValue there won’t be an exception.

2 Likes

Thanks Duncan! The DTH was using ${cmd} for the debug log. I’ll try removing that.

Will we have to remove the suggested change to our Custom DTH?

No, the hotfix will make it go back to how it was working before.

1 Like

Hi @duncan
When can we expect the hotfix?
Will you be sending out an email when the hotfix is loaded so that we can test our own environment to make sure all is ok?
Why do you not update the status webpage to reflect this incident as it is affecting EVERYBODY with a Fibaro sensor?

If you update the status page, it will stop lots of new topics being raised on this forum.
Please can you answer this urgently as we need to know what is going on.

Same problem here with both motion sensor and door/windo sensors.

Why doesn’t http://status.smartthings.com mention anything about this?

The hotfix has been released. Please let us know if you’re still seeing the errors. Thanks!

1 Like

Everything working well for me now.
Temp and Lux on my Fibaro Motion Sensor started reporting at 21:54 GMT.

looks like its back to normal

Parsing of commands seems to be working again! :relieved: However I can see some changes…

ConfigurationReports: now include the scaledConfigurationValue, which is good, it’s a long time overdue.

Crc16Encap: the calculation of checksum values appears to changed! I validate the checksum values in my Crc16Encap handler and they now don’t match, whereas previously they were ok.

Is there some updated documentation for all the changes to the z-wave libraries?

I have to go now but I’ll write up a changeset when I get a chance.

1 Like

What a welcome change!! Talk about cleaning up and simplifying code!!

@ducan Things are back to normal and thanks for making this a priority today, It is helpful. Could not see telling the fam that it back to manual mode after weeks of good here. But seriously, Thank You and your team… Aftermarket trading is back to normal. Have a good night.

Everything is back to normal in my house, thanks!

I am not noticing an error in IDE but it seems that all my Fibaro Motion Sensor are performing very poorly. Delayed motion sensing. Original I thought it might have been CoRE but I took out the piston and test using Smart Lighting and the same lags continue.