Stream Deck Integration

Has anyone figured out a way to integrate Smart Things with the Elgato Streamdeck?

I could set up a IFTTT rule, but its a bit convoluted

1 Like

I looked at these a while ago, they do have a Phillips Hue plugin.

But you could use HTTP requests and webCoRE.

Yeah I figured I’d use WebCore if not, would just be cool to do it directly.

I have a streamdeck. I might take a crack at writing the plugin. What do you want it to do?

2 Likes

I’d just think it’d be cool to assign devices, routines to buttons.
Have a little lamp on/off icon with the name of device. Press turns it on etc

I can do it via webcore and calling a piston etc or using IFTTT, but just doesn’t seem very polished :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested, a click to switch scene or turn off a device would be amazing.

did anything come of this ?

(GitHub - thibautsabot/streamdeck-plugin-smartthings: Smartthings plugin for StreamDeck)

3 Likes

Thanks - works pretty good :slight_smile:

Very cool! Will this continue to work once the move to Edge is complete and Groovy shuts down?

This is awesome! Works perfectly to toggle my AC on/off in the office. PC heats this room up quick.
Thank you!

Is it possible to to update icon with current status of device (on/off)?

is there an edge driver on this? it will be perfect to use the stream deck for automation

Hi all! I’ve been struggling with the plugin for a couple of month. (more or less). 95% of the time, it doesn’t respond. Looks like it may have something to do with the platform moving to matters and all… Or maybe not… Any tip to share? Thanks!

I’ve been running into so many issues since they shut down Groovy. It’s mostly unusable now… What about you?

Genius! Thanks for this, especially in light of IFTTT recently cutting off support for webhook integration from their free subscription tier.
Works as a perfect substitute, assuming you have a Smartthings hub that is. IFTTT and their $50/year subscription can piss right off.