I would like to see the STHM (Smart Things Home Monitor) add support for mold detectors and air quality sensors. The experience could act just like the leak detectors. If one of the sensors triggers for mold or high particulates, just alert for that sensor and run the response action. You can do this with automations, but if you want to know which sensor triggered the alert, you have to create one automation per sensor. It gets very tedious and busy. The leak experience is much better.
@nayelyz Not sure where this feature request would go, but this forum is pretty responsive, so I figured I’d try. The ST team could largely copy the leak experience and get a great result.
As this is a plugin in the ST app, the Customer Support team should be able to handle this request.
Open here to see their contact info
Through the SmartThings Web page
- Enter this page
- Click on “Support” in the upper-right corner
- Check if the URL includes your region. For example,
- At the bottom, select “email” and describe your issue as detailed as possible.
- Click on “submit”
From the ST app
- Open the SmartThings app
- Go to the menu tab at the bottom-right corner.
- On this page, select the option “contact us” and then go to “Report a problem”
- Accept the generation of logs, fill up the form describing your issue as detailed as possible, and screen captures of the issue always help.
- Click on “submit”. The Customer team will receive this info.
UK support 0333 0000333
If you don’t get a positive (or any) response, you can get back to me
However, this thread is super helpful to know which other users agree with this request so, keep it coming guys!