I have one Leviton plug that has disappeared from my app listing. It was on several automations, and was functioning properly through the night of the ninth. I don’t know if this is pure coincidence, or if it’s related, but my hub software was updated on the tenth, and later that day I noticed the plug no longer worked in automation, and found it had disappeared from my things list entirely.
In reading around here, I tried turning off device health. This seems to have fixed a couple other strange issues, but this one plug has not returned to my list. Attempting to repair it does nothing either. I’ve also tried the exclusion process for general exclusion - nothing.
I’m not sure where the plug “went” but it’s sitting a mere four feet from the hub itself, unhappily neglected, and I’m out of ideas.