[ST EDGE] Zooz Edge Driver Channel

ZSE43 Suggestions:

Would you rather have the Dashboard view use a small tile like the DTH did:

or look like:

Same question for the ZSE44:

The old DTH used a custom capability to look like below, but I could use a large tile like the ZSE43 example above:

Some I’d like the larger and some the single tile works. Would you be able to make it a selectable option like the drivers from Mariano?

1 Like

ZSE11 Q Sensor

I would prefer ZSE11 Q sensor like this, as everything is there

1 Like

I’m doing some final testing now, but assuming things go well I’ll be releasing a new version of the Zooz Multisensor driver tonight which supports the ZSE43 and adds a “Dashboard View” setting for all the devices.

2 Likes

Are you still seeing “untitled”? Mine just magically fixed itself…

ZSE40 still shows untitled for the firmware

Zooz Multisensor Driver - Update (9/19/2022)

I just published a new version that supports the ZSE43 Tilt | Shock Sensor.

This version also includes a setting for “Dashboard View” and if you set it to “Large” then it will display multiple values in a large tile on the dashboard.

Supported Devices:

• Zooz ZSE11 Q Sensor
  • Zooz ZSE18 Motion Sensor
  • Zooz ZSE29 Outdoor Motion Sensor
  • Zooz ZSE40 4-in-1 Sensor
  • Zooz ZSE43 Tilt | Shock Sensor
4 Likes

@krlaframboise After clearing cache it fixed itself. It’s back to normal

@krlaframboise Large tile looks good

Can we have option to show Battery instead of Tamper?

For the others I displayed battery because tamper only gets triggered by opening the device, but the ZSE11 triggers on vibration so that’s more important on the dashboard for any users that are using it like a vibration sensor…

2 Likes

Honestly I didn’t know that. I noticed that Tamper is triggered when I moved device couple of times, but I thought that I did something with the case cover.
Good to know

thesmartesthouse still sells the ZEN31 - I hope support will eventually arrive.

Any suggestions on how to get the ZSE18 to recognize USB power, or override the battery/USB settting, or suppress the low-battery warning? Maybe cut the minimum threshold to zero?

Thanks for all your efforts!

1 Like

I second the request for zen31

Does it not show USB powered when joined on USB?

If you don’t plan on using it with batteries then you need to join the device while it’s powered by USB.

No batteries in this for many months. With your DTH [thanks!] it showed USB power.

I’ve tried at least six times with Edge - exclude, factory reset, disconnect USB power for five minutes, reconnect USB, include. The first couple of times I skipped the factory reset and power cycle. It always comes up showing battery power, 1%.

Sorry, I forgot which device we were talking about…

To join the ZSE18 as a powered device you have to hold the action button until it starts blinking instead of the typical triple click…

1 Like

krlaframboise

Receiving this error when I go to your Zooz channel and install Zooz Multisensor. Something on my end?

[blush] Thanks. Found details on the Zooz website: How to Add Your ZSE18 Motion Sensor to SmartThings

Add the ZSE18 sensor to SmartThings, powered by USB:

1. Make sure the sensor is within direct range of SmartThings
  2. Connect the sensor to the USB cable and power adapter. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  3. Tap the plus icon in the home screen
  4. Tap Device
  5. Tap “Scan nearby” (in the corner of the screen)
  6. While the app says “Scanning…”, press and hold Z-Wave button for at least 5 seconds. Release the button as soon as the LED indicator starts blinking. If you hold it for too long, inclusion will fail.

I had to do a factory reset first.

1 Like