[ST Edge] Zigbee Driver for MOES 4-Button Scene Switch (TS004F) Plus Some Smart Knob Models

Tried with pushing reset/pair button once on 3button remote and after refresh it’s the same.
See picture what i’m talking about:

In another edge driver (buttonbattery1.1.0) for same looking remote (just that it has different fingerprint) the tile shows “Standby”.

I believe the tile shows info for first option of the driver when you go into settings. In your driver first shown is battery, in other driver is the main button status.

This change in your driver would be nice (as info on % batt is daily irrelevant).

But i’m happy enough with having your edge driver :wink:

Somehow i ended up with all zigbee devices in my home on Edge drivers within last 2 weeks. Thank god i got Omicron and isolation. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

@dusanhauko
oh i misunderstood.
The main screen configuration is not supported because Smartthings does not provide a way to change only that part.
Take care of your self. :slight_smile:

I have only seen this kind of metadata issues under two circumstances:

1. Trying to use a different icon (that’s why I ended up using the RemoteController device type).
  2. Having the phone in other language than english/spanish.

So, can you please try to recreate the device setting your phone in english?

1 Like

Hey, @zambobmaz that’s a nice-looking presentation, I tried to do something with a switch / powerMeter driver I have, but it wasn’t working back then, and for that, I didn’t even bother in building such a presentation.

None of my remotes have the option to change icon. Regardless to button type and the edge driver (in use 3 different)

Veird? Normal? :wink:

@dusanhauko

I’m sure that this is normal because that feature is quite new. I’m sure that at some point we’ll be able to have other alternatives for RemoteController-based devices, such as the outlet/plug type has (coff coff… feature request @nayelyz :grimacing: hahaha).

In this post, you’ll find the device categories where the option of “change icon” is enabled:

@SamsungZell, can you let us know more about this kind of request of adding more categories, please?

2 Likes

Hi @erickv

I’ve got your driver installed but it doesn’t get used by my device, it just shows up as a thing. This can’t be interacted with at all, just says device not connected.

Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @zambobmaz

Your driver installs onto my device almost instantly but it won’t stay connected for more than a couple of hours. This happens even if it’s right next to the hub.

It works great when connected, but I don’t get long before all 4 lights start flashing and none of the buttons work.

Any thoughts on what could be going wrong? Thanks!

@Steve_Mason

That happes when the device’s fingerprint is not supported, so if you like, share with me the fingerprint which you can get from the groovy IDE =)

1 Like
  • application: 42
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: TZ3000_wkai4ga5
  • model: TS0044
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

Thanks for looking into it for me!

Thanks for the resource @nayelyz

So, @dusanhauko, makes sense remotes do not have other options.

1 Like

omg, that was fast lol.

I’ll add the fingerprint.

Also, @Steve_Mason, can you please share with me the brand of the device?

By the way, you should be able to install the device at the version button-battery-v1.2.0 / 2022-02-04T23:56:28.219569 of the driver

I had already coped it down as I was trying to see if it had been mentioned already!

It was advertised as Yagusmart, but there isn’t any branding on the box or instructions.

I thought 1.2.0 should work but it hasn’t so far. Mighty try restarting my hub again.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Still just shows as thing and is unresponsive.

Is the installed driver this same version ^ (just for references, that’s the driver version, and the 1.2.0 is the source code version)

2022-02-04T23:56:28.21 9569

Yep, that’s the version I have

Would any other drivers cause a conflict?

@Steve_Mason

Rather than other drivers, I’m quite sure that it an issue with your DTHs, because it you’re able to see this info:

then, the device is joined by DTH. As far as I know, driver-based devices do not offer a lot of information yet, e.g.:

This is all I get from the IDE for my 4-Button Moes.

Yeah, seems like it’s connecting as a generic ZigBee button which then doesn’t properly recognise it. Is there any way to get it to recognise the edge driver instead?

I’ve tried the edge driver by @zambobmaz and it will connect with that one, but won’t stay connected for more than an hour or so.

1 Like