[ST Edge] Zigbee Driver for MOES 4-Button Scene Switch (TS004F) Plus Some Smart Knob Models

Hey @James_Kriebel and everyone in this room

I you get to test the driver, please take a chance to install the new dev version which reimplemented the profile, because the latest profile was rendering components very odd: button2, main, button4, button3.

The button-battery-v1.1.0 driver implements an additional component for the battery, and even if it doesn’t address all the weird behavior, it improves the UX a bit. So the rendering order is now: main, button2, battery, button4, and button3.

Hi, @nayelyz = ) if I remember correctly, this was a known issue, right? Is it worth it to raise a ticket with some mobile logs for it?

1 Like

For the two button version it worked great.

• Deleted the old switch.
  • Installed the v1.1.0 driver.
  • Added the switch back in (to put the switch in program mode hold the buttons for 10 second, all the lights will flash). Once the hub found it it automatically added the correct driver.
    *From the app, I was able to program actions for both buttons; one click, 2 click, and long hold.

With this driver it goes from a 2 button to a 6 button!!

Thanks for the great work!

1 Like

@James_Kriebel

Awesome!! Thanks a lot for sharing these great news!!

I can’t wait to get my 3 Button to set it up as well.

Enjoy!

Yes, this is a known issue and it’s caused by the usage of numbers in the component names, eg. button2.
So, for future reference, please avoid using them while this gets resolved, otherwise, you’ll have to use a custom presentation to order them.

Hello
Can you please add 3 button remote with this:
Data

Thank you very much.
Dusan

And another one TS0044
Mine has this

Data:
application: 43
endpointId: 01
manufacturer: _TZ3000_vp6clf9d
model: TS0044
zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
Raw Description
01 0104 0000 01 03 0000 0001 0006 02 0019 000A

This is 4 button square remote.
Thanks!!!

Thanks a lot, @nayelyz (miss you tho = P). I’ll try to set up a custom presentation then.

@dusanhauko

Thanks for the contribution!! I’ll include the figerprints in a couple of hours and will ping you back as soon as I submit the update.

1 Like

Hey, @dusanhauko

I’ve added the fingerprints at the button-battery-v.1.1.0 / 2022-02-01T03:29:44.790138 version. I hope your devices get integrated successfully :crossed_fingers:t3:

By the way, could you please share with me the brand of these devices? Is just to make the specific reference at the fingerprint config files.

Thanks in advance :raised_hands:t3:

Hi
The TS043 is LoraTap 3 button named SS600ZB

For the TS044 i can not find product name on page
4 Gang Tuya ZigBee Wireless 12 Scene Switch Push Button Controller Battery Powered Automation Scenario For Google Home App|Home Automation Modules| - AliExpress,
But managed to find it here: Eardatek Wireless Scene Switch 4 Buttons (ESW-0ZAA-EU) Zigbee compatibility

And it’s obviously model ESW-0ZAA-EU by Eardatek

Thank you! :tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:

Both of the remotes work but there’s a issue with both of them :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

There s a lot of actions that are not implemented with buttons. Like: pressed 3x to 6x, pressed down 2x,…

Can you look it up?
Regards!
Dusan

finally solved !!! I am looking for a 4 button but it is perfectly working. Thanks so much for the help !!!

1 Like

Hey, @Fabcoach I’m glad that this driver helped = ]

Based on that comment ^, I thought you were installing a 3-Button Moes, is it a 4-Button then?

Hello
Any info on my issue with both remotes that have too much actions listed?

Regards, Dusab

Is your SmartThings app up to date? That was a problem with a previous app version, I believe. :thinking:

Smartthings android app installed version 1.7.77.22, date 13.01.22.
I also cleared app cache but didn’t solve the issue. Should i clear app data also?
D.

You might use this driver. The FPs was already added

1 Like

Do you have this driver also in public channel and can send me link? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@dusanhauko

use below link

1 Like

Thank you very much! Everything works great.
One question anyway: Button tile displays % battery. Is it possible to choose not to display anything or set something other? :wink:

@dusanhauko
Each tuya device has a different method. Your device might have a pairing button, click the button only once.