[ST Edge] Zigbee Driver for MOES 4-Button Scene Switch (TS004F) Plus Some Smart Knob Models

Hi everyone, my first post here. I’m not a developer.

I have a Moes Smart Knob, but I’m not able to make it work.
I installed the driver, but when I pair the device, the list of drivers available is empty. You can see attached how my device appears on Groovy after it is paired.
What am I doing wrong?

The same problem for me with Moes 2 gang scene switch and the edge driver button-battery-v1.4.2
Work only 1 press (2 press and hold press not work)

Hello
Is it possible to add this 4-button remote?

Manufacturer: _TZ3000_u3nv1jwk
Model: TS044

Server cluster:
Ep:01={0000,0001,0006}
Ep:02={0001,0006}
Ep:03={0001,0006}
Ep:01={0001,0006}
Client cluster:
Ep:01={0019,000A}

1 Like

Hey erickv,

needless to say, you are one awesome human being. Thank you so much, and ofcourse to all the other heros in this community.

Short questions from a total newbie: I only need to install the latest version of the driver, right? And will the switch work without internet, if the bulbs are also zigbee bulbs?

Once again thank you so much.

Best wishes,
solo

I have connected https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09QGVY4W2?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details using the 1.4.2 driver and in the ST app all looks good I can see all the button presses.
It seems to be the exact same as TS004F but all the details are blank after I pair it with ST
Model number on the back of the device is: ESW-0ZAA-EU
Problem is Home Assistant cannot see it because it looks like a lot of the data is blank, including the hub:

If I try to edit it the zigbee id and network ids are blank so not sure how to proceed to set the hub as it forces me to update them:

Any ideas?

The IDE is part of the old architecture. It is incomplete, inaccurate, and many features are no longer usable with anything using the new architecture, which includes anything using an edge driver. So don’t try to edit anything or change anything through the IDE for edge driver Devices.

FAQ: Why does the IDE list “placeholder” for my device? Can I change that?

I see. I have a yagusmart button (exact same as this one I just connected) and that is using DH so I was trying to mirror that.
Also that one gets detected just fine by home assistant and receives all the events where as the new one doe snot so I’m trying to fix that.
The fix is to add bogus data to those fields and then set the hub to my hub, started working after.

Hi @erickv ,

could you please add the following Tuya 4-button remote? (see the details below)

manufacturer: _TZ3000_mh9px7cq
model: TS0044

Server cluster:
Ep:04={ 0006,0001,0006 }
Ep:01={ 0001,0006,E000,0000 }
Ep:02={ 0006,0001,0006 }
Ep:03={ 0006,0001,0006 }
Client cluster:
Ep:01={ 0019,000A }

Thank you very much in advance:)

Hi there, could you please add this Treat Life 3 button scene controller… would be much appreciated

@jasondeanny @lucien @chumarro @sulisenator @dotan_shai @Timppa71 @dusanhauko @zoltan.yy @troy_owens

Hey guys, I uploaded the fingerprinta you’ve asked. Here’s the links to get the new version installed: erickv-edge-drivers/zigbee at main · erickvneri/erickv-edge-drivers · GitHub

@orginalksm I noticed you jus shared the supported clusters so try to get us tge fingerprint.

Note: if I ever get this delayed again, do not hesitate in raising either a Pull Request or Issue at my github repository.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Dear @erickv ,
first of all, many thanks for all your efforts.

I have two comments.

1. Could you please update the following one:
  • id: “_TZ3000_mh9px7cq/TS0044”
    deviceLabel: “Scene Switch”
    manufacturer: “_TZ3000_mh9px7cq”
    model: “TS0044”
    deviceProfileName: 2-button-battery

This is a 4-button remote (not 2).
With the current profile, only buttons 1 and 2 are working.

1. The Lidl Button (fully supported by Tuya) doesn’t seem to work at all.
  • id: “_TZ3000_rco1yzb1/TS004F”
    deviceLabel: “Scene Switch”
    manufacturer: “_TZ3000_rco1yzb1”
    model: “TS004F”
    deviceProfileName: 2-button-battery

It’s a 1-button Remote, with two states: SinglePress and DoublePress.
With the current profile, it doesn’t work at all, the Log doesn’t show any pushes.
(If the profile change will not help, I will happily provide any logs, however, I am new in CLI (just installed it), so I would need some basic instructions.)

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @erickv & thanks for adding fingerprint for my scene switch.
But i also have 4 button device where your driver shows only 2 (main and button2).

Is it possible to solve this?

Otherwise response is superb (press, double press, hold) sadly no battery status.

Tnx ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No need to apologize for your delay! You’re doing great work to help the community. Wish I could figure out all this programming!

That said… I have the same issue as the others. Four button remote showing only two buttons.

I did find another driver from Obmaz that worked well. I’d suggest anyone who has an issue find that driver. I’ll try to find the link and add it to this thread for everyone.

Once again thanks and have a very happy new year!

1 Like

Hi @erickv same ask from my side - even though I have a Wireless Button from Tuya from same type (1 Button Remote) and family (TS0041) as the ones supported by your driver it is I think from slightly different series (_TZ3000_pzui3skt) than the ones already supported and recognized by your driver.

Could you please extend it to recognize my button as well so I can test if it works? Currently I am stuck with Zigbee Switch Edge driver from ST which is obviously not working at all.

I guess it will look like that:
id: “_TZ3000_pzui3skt/TS0041”
deviceLabel: “Tuya Button”
manufacturer: “_TZ3000_pzui3skt”
model: “TS0041”
deviceProfileName: button-battery

Thank you for supporting our community!

1 Like

I am seeing the 4 button scene switch flash a few times during the day (a single quick flash of all 4 LEDs) when using the edge driver.
Not seeing the same with the one connected to the DH.
Is it flashing when losing signal or why does it do it?

I only experienced such behavior when device was running out of battery.

BTW for all interested, I submitted a new version with the profilea fixed. It is the 1.4 4 so please check it out and leave your commets below.

Also, if you cannot make your device work, paste some info about the device and the fingerprint malfunctioning… and a AliExpress link if possible.

I’ll check ita price and if it is affortable for me to get it to improve debugging =]

Dear @erickv,

thank you very much for the update, really appreciated:).

This 4-button remote already works with your 4-button profile in v1.4.4, many thanks!:slight_smile:

For some reason, it shows also the “dimmer” bar in the SmartThings app (it is set to 50% by default).
It doesn’t recognize single-press neither double-press.
I assume this link (shipping only to Slovakia) will not really help you, unfortunately I couldn’t find any similar Aliexpress alternative.

• application: 47
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_rco1yzb1
  • model: TS004F
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
  • Raw Description:
    01 0104 0104 01 07 0000 0001 0003 0004 0006 1000 E001 08 0019 000A 0003 0004 0005 0006 0008 1000

Server Cluster: EP: 0x01 = {0000,0001,0003,0004,0006,1000,E001 }
Client Clusters: Ep: 0x01 = {0019,000A,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,1000 }

I tried to swich the mode between “Scene mode” and “Dimmer mode”, unfortunately it didn’t help neither.
How can I provide you any useful info, logs from CLI, etc…?

So it is a new battery and Battery is showing 100% in the ST app - by the way is the battery % being read correctly in the app?

@silviudc and @erickv I have the same problem as you, in my case the battery discharges after 2 days, and several times a day the button lights turn on by themselves. Something that did not happen in the others that I have with DH installed. The controller placed by erick does not work for me. I had to get another. What could be happening. Thank you