[ST EDGE] Z-Wave Lock PH

Ok, will give that a try. Both of the ZP locks that wouldn’t talk to the hub mysteriously working after new firmware…hmmmm

1 Like

Hmmmm … :wink:

1 Like

Where did you find this?

1 Like

Hi, did you get the Kwikset 912 lever working?
Thanks

Hi,

Yes, the Kwikset 912 works well.

Of course, it doesn’t have all of the capabilities of the Schlage 469, such as Alarm (tamper, activity, etc), but it definitely works with @philh30 's drivers !

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Kwikset 912 Lever Lock: Can’t Add Codes with Stock Edge Driver

Thanks for reply Bruce!
I will look stupid now but I have no idea what is SLGA , search only found
Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority
…I presume that ain’t it :rofl:

Smart lock guest access.

1 Like

So, if I unlock a lock via the ST app device panel or if a Routine unlocks it, the unlockCodeName field does not get updated leaving the Lock State as “Unlocked” and “Code name used to unlock” as "Locked. A little confusing.

1 Like

No love for Yale locks? Curious if this or the other Lock driver is compatible. The driver ST migrated me to is broken for updating sharptools

What’s broken about it?

Just noticed that retrieving lockcodes lists only first 8 codes.
Though rest of the codes (nine onwards) of my Schlage BE469 are working fine, but when I set names to code slots or retrieve lockcodes list (in sharptools or in API browser lock status), only first 8 codes are listed.

I am using BETA version and i just added 4 keycode to my existing 2 default and 5 previously added codes. All of them are showing up.

1 Like

I will try the beta version but hopefully changing the drivers won’t affect my present settings and codes

@philh30 is it possible to add the ability to “see” the door codes?

Changing the driver may re-initialize the lock code names in the ST App because the driver maintains the relationship of lock code slot and lock code name. It will not affect the codes programmed on your lock.

1 Like

I’m not sure there is a way to retrieve the actual lock codes that are programmed on the lock.

I didn’t see a method, but I tend to miss the obvious. I know I put them in, but sometimes I forget the values for other users.

You are correct there is no way to retrieve program codes.

1 Like

My workaround is to include the code in the User Name.

For example:
John - 1234
Phil - 5678

That way, I’m able to let people know their code when “they” forget :wink:

2 Likes