[ST Edge] Yeelight

Hi, any updates for more models supported by this driver? Today I managed to control two lamps that are not recognized by the driver via node red, with simple port (55443), using this node red palette (https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-yeelight-compat -hue).

@TAustin

Could you check if it is in your interest to develop a LAN driver to control these yeelight lights?

If you want to take a look at your inbox, I sent more information about the models tested and that respond to this port.

I believe @reinaldots can also indicate other tested models.

1 Like

Sure. I adeed them in the default Yeelight app and turned on LAN control. With the Yeelight color driver installed in ST, I just scanned for a new device and the bulbs pop up. However, I can only change the color of the bulbs via automation, it doesn’t work manually.
There are times when they just go offline for no reason.

Hi,

Does anyone try the Yeelight Curtain Motor with Smartthings?
using the Yeelight Mesh Bluetooth gateway

I’ve enabled LAN via yeelight app and scanning for new devices from smartthings but nothing.
I have a bunch of color bulbs. What am I doing wrong?

Hi and thank you very much for this driver! I really prefer to control these lights via LAN. However, it seems there are some networking issues.

I’m using 10 Yeelight colora lights, all with LAN Control enabled and successfully added to SmartThings with your driver. Unfortunately, they won’t report the correct status (i.e. some lights appearing as “ON” despite not being turned on, some appearing “ONLINE” despite being offline), or turning them ON/OFF won’t work, they will stay stuck in SmartThings with the last status reported.

Is there any way to make this more reliable?