[ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

That is due to a change made in a recent update. Drivers can no longer display more than 2 lines of HTML text or something. Now that it seems Wesley is no longer maintaining this driver, it’s unlikely to get fixed :pensive:.

Would be great if some other dev was able to take over the code and keep it updated as new Tuya devices come along. Well beyond my non-existent skills, unfortunately.

This project is dead?

Please, read the first post of this thread.
After reading the first post entirely (including the links in the first post), let me know if any doubt still remain.

4 Likes

I set it as a valve. I add datapoint 102 but something doesn’t want to work. when I run dp 102 manually, it changes from 0 to 100. dp 101 changes in value, either it is 0 or 10

I created a feature request in the hope that this breaking change could be reverted.

2 Likes

What you meant exactly when you say it doesn’t work?
In other words, what you expected to see and what is the actual behavior ?

When I set on or off in smarthings app, this device dont response… Dp 102 is value % open or close

Capability valve work as boolean value.
It is open or close, 1 or 0, not 100 or 0.
That is why it doesn’t work.

If you need an actuator that work with values between 0 and 100, then use switch level/dimmer.

Ok. Thanks. I’ll try.

Hello,
Need help. I have this maybe newer of zy-m100-01 presence sensor 24G
I have a older version that works, but this one not working, show allways presence and its updating info all the time and I should come back later.

Tried wesley drivers, beta, public, main. Nothing

After reading the first post entirely (including the links in the first post), let me know if any doubt still remain.

1 Like

@w35l3y
Any chance to add this one with better support?

Dusan

Hi. I don’t plan to add more presence sensors myself.
There are plenty of profiles for this kind of device already.
The repository is open to merge requests.

2 Likes

I have three of those. They work weirdly. I use 112 as ‘presence’ instead of 105.
They take a day to settle down and also heavily depend on the location where you put them. Some places they just refuse to acknowledge absence of people in the room.

1 Like

Hey any chance you can adjust this tuya blind motor? Its is model number zm85el-1z.

It seems to open and close but the % doesnt change and also the status always states closed.
Battery percentage works.

Sorry, I don’t have this device.
Try using DP 3 for Window Shade Level.

Otherwise, @iquix seems to have a very good driver for window shades.

1 Like

Im currently using his driver and its working for the most part, but it doesnt show battery life… thats why i liked yours.

1 Like

You can use this driver (Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device) with the following Tuya ZigBee Gas Detector.

Model: TS0601
Manufacturer Code: _TZE204_chbyv06x

And use the following Data Points when you set it up:

If you want to change any of the settings you will need a Tuya hub and pair it with Tuya before SmartThings.

You can NOT directly connect a gas detector with STHM. If you want to connect it to STHM you will need to create a virtual smoke detector and link it with the gas detector using routines. The virtual smoke detector can then be added to STHM.

1 Like

Hello guys.
Please help. I tried! Like @w35l3y asked.
Maybe, still, I am doing something wrong.
I have this New 24G presence sensor.
I tried all the pre manufactorer setups. I tried to put at a DP number but its not working.
Maybe you can correct me.