[ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

According to these sources above, it probably is DP 16 Enum ( AM02Border )

I just checked timedSession doesn’t have presentation.

> smartthings capabilities:presentation timedSession 1

Error: Request failed with status code 403: 
    {"requestId":"312E8985-AF08-4E8F-BA59-B46C36AC1E43","error":{"code":"4040000","message":"Capability Presentation is not found for id : 
    timedSession, version : 1","details":[]}}

ovenOperatingState have a presentation, but it doesn’t have regressive counter.
it is the second block in the screenshot below:

So, I will only add currentMeasurement, powerMeter and voltageMeasurement

I have a _tze200_locansqn as well

Seems to work for temp, humidity, and battery using this config - but I’m not 100% sure on the battery part.

**Note: Time and date on the physical device do not sync, nor can I change the display on the device itself to use F instead of C.

Hi @w35l3y Do you have any drivers that work on the device below?

No, I don’t.

1 Like

I read though the thread, and I’m still confused about one element - many of these devices have configurable parameters: Is there any way to configure these device settings so they function as needed? Thanks!

Settings could be configured in “generic mode”.

A profile for an specific device doesn’t contain options to modify device settings.

Currently, ST doesn’t allow changing settings programmatically.

In my case, I configure settings of my device with tuya hub and then I pair the device with ST.

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to make date time to work, I don’t have a device that has date time.
A user tried to help, but our timezone difference made the debugging process really difficult and took a lot of days. So I gave up.

The event is sent in Celsius or Fahrenheit correctly, but ST just ignores it and uses the value defined in the account settings.

Open https://my.smartthings.com/
Click “(…)” in the upper right corner
Click “Manage location”
Change temperature scale
Press “Done”

What is your time zone? I’d love to see this added or if there was a way to help you with this. The device works fine but the issue is when you go to change the batteries you will then lose your time and date.

I did what you did and set up all my settings with Tuya beforehand and then synced with ST so I could have F.

I have the _tze200_locansqn as well.

Thanks!

Hello

I have an issue with some zigbee temperature sensors.

I have been able to make them work, but since yesterday i am not able to read temperature and humidity anymore :confused:

the device has an indicator LED, it stays on ( when it worked it just blinked from time to time )

i have assigned the datapoints correctly i think. 1) for temp and 2) for humidity.

this may be due to me switching the batteries ?

i tried with brand new sensors out of the box and still the same issue :confused:

any ideas ?

thanks in advance !

Hamza

Hi

I have the 2 sensors below, one for temperature/humidity and one for air quality. In both, the temperature indication is in Fahrenheit, no matter what settings I make.
In the case of the temp/humidity sensor, it doesn’t indicate the battery, even if I choose the battery configuration in the settings.

Can you help me to solve these 2 problems, the display to be in Celsius and the battery?

Thanks for the support.

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for the reply. The advice provided worked for the air quality sensor but does not work for the temperature/humidity sensor.

Do you have any other advice on what I should do?

Thank you very much.

Are you sure? The code is exactly the same.

You probably are using the wrong profile.
temphumi uses DP 1,2
temphumibatt depends on the manufacturer.
_TZE200_myd45weu uses DP 5,3,15
Others defined in this profile uses DP 1,2,4

1 Like

Hello

I have a zigbee temperature and humidity sensor

Does anybody know to what datapoints 3 and 9 corresponds ?

Thanks

Hi

You were right. It works but it took a while until the data was updated. Sorry, but I’m less experienced. Can something be done with the battery? It is not very important but I would like to have all the data.

Thank you.

1 Like

You will need to figure out what is the datapoint for battery on your device.
Please, read the first post for more details.
If you didn’t understand something, let me know what was it so I can make it clearer.

1 Like

Manufacturer and model are important.
They are in the same screen you sent, just a little above from the position you took the shot.

Please, read the first post for more details and don’t hesitate to let me know what you didn’t understand too well so I can rephrase the text.

1 Like

Hello

Here is the full view, sorry for that

I did read it, from what i understand a enum value could be a value ranging between 0 and 255.

No idea what it could be in my case.

Thanks for the info

Hamza

Hi,
i bought this device
I have not tuya hub, only ST Aeotec V3, it had been recognised immediately as a “Garage Door”, it got the driver Generic EF00… but it do not work…
Any advise?
Thatks