[ST EDGE] Linkind Leak Sensor

Edge driver for the Linkind Leak Sensor has passed my testing.

If you’re interested in trying it (consider it in beta just like the rest of the Edge drivers), please sign up here:

1. Use the invite CStup Edge Driver Invitation
  2. Enroll your hub
  3. Click “Available Drivers”
  4. Click the “Install” button on Linkind Zigbee Leak Sensor
  5. In the mobile app, pair your device using + Device → Scan for nearby devices
  6. Press and hold the black button on the bottom of the sensor for 5 seconds and release. The device will beep and the LED will start blinking to indicate its pairing.
  7. Device should be added within 30 seconds.
  8. If you like this driver and want to buy me a coffee, thanks!

Some notes:

1. The device will check in every 2 hours when in the dry state.
  2. When in the faulted (wet) state, it will check in every 5 minutes. Nice feature in case the hub is rebooted while a wet fault occurs.
  3. Battery updates are configured to report in every 12 hours or whenever the level changes by 0.1V or 1%. The device is reporting both its own voltage and percentages, no lookup/translation table is used inside the driver.
  4. LQI and RSSI are captured from each message received from the device. I thought it might be useful information.
  5. The model number listed on the device is LS21001. Internally it reports the device as “A001082”.

This device matches the signature:

manufacturer: LK
model: A001082

If you have any issues or questions please lmk. These have been great sensors, are priced right (~$12 each), use AAA batteries and work great.

6 Likes

Your link goes to Zooz Edge Drivers.

Just checking to see if you were paying attention! Fixed the link above.

1 Like

I don’t need these sensors, but the price on Amazon is now $38 for 4, so why not?

These are $39.99 for 4 pack with an additional $8 off coupon for Black Friday thru Cyber Monday in the US.

You can use the coupon for as many as you want, just make separate orders (only 1 coupon per order.)

Just set these up. The first time I added one, I couldn’t get it to talk properly. Switched from Thing to your driver, reset it again, and everything works great. These respond instantly with a loud ringing AND instantly trigger Smarthings Home Monitor (sending me an immediate alert) without having to do anything else! Fantastic device for $10 each, and exactly what I needed. Thank you putting together that driver!

Note: half of my sensors came with dead AAA batteries, which require opening the sensor up with a very small screwdriver.

1 Like

Do these edge drivers till work? I installed the driver (thanks Corey!), reset the water sensor (hold for 5 seconds, beeps then flashes), then started scanning in smartthings, and cannot find devices. Any ideas?

EDIT - Nevermind, they just started working out of the blue. I swear I tried it multiple times too. So far so good! Thanks.