[ST Edge] Honeywell / Ademco Vista Panel - Envisalink

expanding on the webCoRE integration, I’ll try to add some notes to help map previous capabilities and commands to the new ones, as well as list out the proper syntax to use for each. I did this before for STNP which can be found here:

capabilities

the STNP dscpartition has the following states: ready, notready, arming, armedstay, armedaway, armedinstant, armedmax, alarm, alarmcleared.
It seems to be most closely related to securitySystemStatus of the Edge Driver, but alarmMode also seems very close so I’m not sure. Main difference is that securitySystemStatus shows “disarmed” and alarmMode shows “Ready” and “Not Ready”

commands:

Edge Driver attribute values (not complete, just what I’ve seen or tested so far):

alarmMode:
seems to be proper words in Title Case with spaces in between. Does show up in IDE and app logs, but not in webCoRE event history for some reason.

Ready, Not Ready, Arming, Armed Stay, Armed Away,  (and presumably: Armed Instant, Armed Night, Armed Max)

securitySystemStatus:
seems to be snakeCase (no spaces, each word after the first has first letter capitalized). Oddly enough, what’s displayed in the app doesn’t exactly match what’s in the event log of the IDE, and i’m not seeing every state in my logs, but i do see the changes in webCoRE

armedStay, armedAway, disarmed.  (maybe also: armedInstant, armedMax if enabled)

bypassStatus:
snakeCase. changes frequently

ready, notReady, bypassed

chime:

chime, off

statusMessage:
The exact text sent to your panel. Can vary quite a bit, I won’t be as thorough here. Since it changes the most, you wont want to use this in any pistons.

****DISARMED**** Ready to Arm
FAULT [zone# and name]
ARMED ***STAY***
ARMED ***AWAY***
ARMED ***[STATE]*** MAY EXIT NOW [##]

power source:

battery, dc, mains, unknown

alarm:

both, off, siren, strobe
2 Likes