[ST Edge] Driver for SONOFF SNZB-02

9% is a pain because you will start to get low battery notifications.

I had the same problem with a Sonoff motion detector. I put a new battery in and it still was 9%. So I deleted it and repaired it a 2nd time and the battery came back at 63% which stopped the notifications.

My sensor is only a few weeks old, but it did take a bit of time it to show 100%.

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t change any intervals in code so whatever is stock is where I imagine they are. Looking into the process for changing device preferences.

Not hosted yet, but will set up a GitHub account in the near future.

I have removed it and replaced three times, and it shows up as a placeholder, and cloud device. Yet it still shows in the app as working.

Devices added with Edge drivers will show placeholder and cloud connection in the IDE. This is normal since Edge drivers are not fully compatible with the groovy based IDE.

OK, so I guess since I have it working now, I will have to hope SmartThings gets this working soon.

hi my snzb-o1 is showing 100 percent enen though its flat .

I have Sonoff ZNZB-01 button, installed the driver, reseted the button and searched for nearby devices, and was found as Thing, any ideas?

Hi, why this temp driver is only showing temperature on some of my snzb-02 sensors and no humidity?

You can try this driver Edge Drive Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc
[Beta] ) Edge Driver Zigbee Temp Sensor and Thermostat Mc: - Devices & Integrations / Community Created Device Types - SmartThings Community
I’m using this driver for my SONOFF SNZB-02 sensors.
manufacturer: eWeLink
model: TH01

Thanks, just don’t have a clue how to install this. This RDG driver had channel invitation link what installed these driver automatically to my hub.

You have to accept the channel invite and enroll your hub then indtall the specific drivers you want to the hub.

1 Like

Any driver for zbminil2?
Apear like zwave switch but dont turn on and off.

Thanks

This is a ZigBee device do Z-Wave switch is not going to work.

Have you tried the “ZigBee Switch” or “ZigBee Switch Mc” drivers.

I went to IDE and change to a Zigbee Switch and now work. Aqara no neutral module work fine at first time. strange :smiley:

You should NOT be using the IDE to change anything related to devices using Edge Drivers. You could mess them up.

The correct procedure is to change drivers using the mobile app. Open device tile, click 3 dots, choose driver and select change driver.

For devices that have Edge Driver that you messed with in the IDE it would be a good idea to delete them and re-add them to ST.

1 Like

Any way to have the ability to choose humidity or temp on the tile for RDG_Zigbee-temp (SONOFF SNZB-02)? I’m looking for a driver that displays humidity on the tile and all seem to display temp only.

In this driver is possible to display temperature and humidity
[Beta] ) Edge Driver Zigbee Temp Sensor and Thermostat Mc: - Devices & Integrations / Community Created Device Types - SmartThings Community

1 Like

Just tried that but unfortunately it gives me a multi tile with a bunch of other stuff I really don’t need. Hoping for a single tile with humidity only. Apparently the smartthings driver used to do this, but it only shows temp for me.

Yes Display is multi tile
@Mariano_Colmenarejo Is there more options in other drivers?