[ST Edge] Driver for FIBARO Smart Implant (beta)

@SplanK can you share your groovy driver?

I am not using a groovy driver as i am new to ST and have only recently added this device. Given the transition, I’m trying to avoid anything groovy !

I would also like to use an edge driver for the FGBS-001 if possible, the driver I am currently using is here:

Thank you

If you tell me how to get the fingerprint I will send this to you

Thanks

Think this may be what you are looking for…

zw:L type:2001 mfr:010F prod:0501 model:1002 ver:2.01 zwv:3.52 lib:03 cc:30,60,85,8E,72,70,86,7A ccOut:2B epc:3

Has anyone had any luck with the additional functionality on the implant?

I’m curious, too

@Daniele_Ratti thank you for your driver and for your work. Working well on the input side. Looking forward to seeing the outputs implemented as well.

Hi @Daniele_Ratti

I too have the Smart Implant and its predecessor the Fibaro UBS FGBS-001 and I am currently using the external temp sensors so will be very keen to get your updated drivers when ready.

In the meantime, I haven’t been able to enrol in your channel. When I tap on enrol, it seems to do something but the list of drivers doesn’t show. Any ideas?

Edit - I got on the channel now

Regards

Jim

1 Like

@Daniele_Ratti, has there been any more development on this? Per your Sep 24 message, it would be nice to have some more functionality if using multiple temperature sensors (namely using separate displays for each device). That said, thanks for your work so far.

Sorry for the late response. I’ve been quite busy with my main job :smiling_face_with_tear:

I will release in the next days a public github repo with all my edge drivers so that the projects could be supported also by the community

Understandable. Thanks for making the code public.

Hi all,

Does the driver support the temperature function with DS18b20 sensor?

Thanks.

Hi Daniele, I was just wondering if you’ve managed to add the DS18B20 inputs and contact outputs to your driver yet?

I purchased a Smart Implant and sensors before I discovered that they were useless with SmartThings. :man_facepalming:

I really appreciate the efforts of community members like you to make things work, and if the code is public I’m sure there’ll be extra hands to help.

Many thanks

1 Like

hello Daniele, sorry for disturbing you in private but other users have suggested me to ask you who are the developer of the driver for the device in question.
In your opinion, by connecting the outputs of the fibaro smart implant to the power button of a remote control of an air conditioner, you can send on and off commands through smartthings? maybe another one could be connected to the + and - buttons to increase and decrease the temperature? what do you think about it?

Hi Daniele,

Cogratulations for the great job :-). Have you been able to upload to github the sources? I checkd in what I think is your profile but couldn’t find the repo. I have an FGBS001 and I would like to play with your current version to add the fingerprint (type: “2001”, cc: “30 60 85 8E 72 70 86 7A”, ccOut: “2B”) and see what happens. Let me know when you upload the sources and I’ll happily PR.

Thanks!

Does this work with the DS18B20 external temperature sensor connected ? (Really need to use the implant with an external temperature sensor)

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: (New Release) Beta Edge Drivers Z-Wave with more FIBARO devices:

Hi, I have installed the edge driver and Smart Implant and I also only see the temperature reading. No reading of Inputs 1 and 2. I’ve set both to Analog without pull-up. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

1 Like

Hey Daniel - just switching from groovy and have no experience with edge.

went to you channel and installed the edge driver. what do i do now? this is my first time trying to install/use an edge driver.