[ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver

They are hard to add , you need patience with aqara , press 5 sec and then you should have the led return like flashing 2 or 3 times to confirm the message …

Now what i do do wait 5 to 10 sec and then press 10 times (fast).
Some aqara device are harder .
It shoud show up as a thing or pair with the driver .

If it pair , press the 3 dott at upper right and you should see an option for driver , if its not there it meen that you are on dth …

Are there any existing edge driver for Aqara Motion Sensor RTCGQ15LM ? Seem like I’m on dth. Can anyone help?

Hi there, I followed your notes, managed to find a “Thing” and it added to ST fine, but I cannot edit it at all. If I click the device, it doesn’t open in the app, so I can’t edit it. Any idea what I can do please?

Just to update on this, if I log into the old portal the IDE, I can see it there as a “Thing” also. Can I change the device type here? Or how do I change it to pick up the Edge drivers?

I would very much like a c2c integration with aqara at this point

You have to install the chanel that have the driver , ide its for the dth , so no you cant change it from there.

See firts post

I already installed the channel, when I search for nearby devices, it finds the vDevController, so I assumed it’s working OK.

Maybe I’m confused with the steps.

Installed Zigbee Sensors Edge Driver [YG] from the channel
Paired the vDev Controller
Gone into it and selected motion controller and hit turn on
That created a vMotion1 device
I’ve then gone into pair devices and added my Aqara motion device as a “thing”
Once it pairs, there is zero option to change it. I’m not sure where I’ve gone wrong.

Maybe try rebooting your hub ,delete device and pair again .
When installing a new driver I think it can take up to 12 hours, for the hub to pick it up.
Rebooting the hub will force the pick up the driver.

vDevController is for creating virtual devices whereas you have to add actual sensor. Don’t mix it up.
Delete any device handler added for your sensors (in IDE), remove your sensor and try adding it again. Once added, it will show as ‘placeholder’ in groovy IDE and not ‘thing’

1 Like

Once you have it added, three dots menu (top right) will show ‘driver’ option and this confirms you have added your device with edge driver

1 Like

Hi… some answer ?

Hi, I managed to switch the driver to Zigbee Thing [YG] v1.0.2 for Aqara RTCGQ15LM

How do I use it as a motion sensor? I only able to configure routine with the Signal Strength.

Did I miss anything? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi @ygerlovin,

Could you add this fingerprint?

manufacturer: LUMI
model: lumi.motion.acn001

Xiaomi RTCGQ15LM control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

Thank you

1 Like

E1 seem to be not compatible at this time in smartthings

1 Like

In the drivers list mentioned previously, I could not see a driver for the Aqara Vibration Sensor (DJT11LM). Can anyone tell me where to find it or what to use? If anyone has set this up could you please walk me through getting it set up?

@Mariano_Colmenarejo , @veonua
Looks like it can be added to your drivers. Can you help ?

Should work with @ygerlovin driver Zigbee Sensors Edge Driver [YG]
Read also 1st message of this thread

1 Like

With mine does not work, needed cluster 0500

I received the presence sensor. Who can help me get the right info for you to create an edge driver? Thanks!
More info is here: ZY-M100 Tuya Human Presence Sensor Review | Blakadder's Smarthome Shenanigans

Looks like someone reversed engineered it on a different platform here:

This should help an edge developer for smartthings. I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Lux doesn’t change independently of motion? Even on the new P1 sensors?