[ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver

MCCGQ11LM.

Have installed Zigbee sensors driver, confirmed under Hub → settings → Driver.

1. Remove device running on old DH
  2. Start search nearby
  3. Finds and adds my MCCGQ11LM

But always using the old DH driver, never the new Edge. I am obviously doing something wrong?

Use the link at the beginning of the thread to install the correct driver, from your post you may only have the Smartthings default driver?

Also if you were using a custom DTH delete it before scanning.

That is the one I am using. Have the “Zigbee Sensors Edge Driver [YG] 1.8.14” installed. Is that the correct one?

Yes it is. Were you previously using a custom DTH in Groovy?

Yes, using a custom DH. I did not know about deleting old driver. Will try it out. Thnx!

Deleting old Device Handler did the trick, first device paired now.

@NickA ,

Do I understand correctly, that your issue is that Illuminance is not updated when tgere is no motion?

In this case, this is how those devices work. They are sending updated LUX value only when motion is detected. They do not report it continiously

No normally during the daytime my lux reading is somewhere in the 200 to 400 range and now at night with no lights on it’s reading 65,000

@NickA ,

Could you please provide the logs?
Thanks

Can you please send complete Fingerprint of RTCGQ12LM ? All you see in IDE data and raw description or in ZigBee Thing driver.

What would it take to get the Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 working in ST?

Roller Shade Driver E1 (aqara.com)

I am requesting a driver for a Zemismart roller blind that uses a model ZM25EL The tubular motor is a Tuya Zigbee motor. Here is the product link for the Zemismart site: Zemismart Tuya Zigbee 3.0 Roller Shade Motor with Battery For 38mm Tube Smart Life APP Control ALexa Google Home Control

I had asked Zemismart if they planned on updating their device handler to Edge and they stated they had not plans to write a driver. Here is the Custom Device handler Raw Code that I was operating under.

GitHub Repository:
- Owner: shin4299
- Name: XiaomiSJ
- Branch: master

NOTE: I deleted the blind and the Custom DTH to attempt to install the blind driver and it just came up as a ‘Zigbee Thing’ using the ‘Zigbee Thing [YG] v1.0.2’ Driver. See below:

Hello @ygerlovin

Can you include or download in the driver of temperature sensors and humidity device?

(é o modelo sem visor / tela)

I face the same problem. illumination sensor works erratically.Is there a way to get occupancy in this. P1 has occupancy right?

Hi,

I see that currently, a human presence sensor is under request. I think I have the same presence sensor but from a different manufacturer.

Would it be possible to add this device as well? I hope this picture includes sufficient information. If any other needed I’m happy to help/provide :smiley:

Thank you for the great work so far,
Bas

Hi @ygerlovin, I am looking for an Edge Driver for a Zigbee roller blind driver sold by 3A Smarthome in Australia, that looks to be a Tuya device.

The DTH can be found here Downloads (3asmarthome.com). It’s the one called “SmartThings Chain Blinds Device Handler”.

Are you able to assist?

Edit: (I just noticed it’s the same as the one above requested by @Bud_M )

Hello.

Is this possible to add support for

• application: 45
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_bguser20
  • model: TS0201
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
  • Description 01 0104 0302 01 05 0001 0003 0402 0405 0000 03 0003 0019 000A

It’s a Temperature and Humidity Sensor.

Thank you in advance

@uday,

Could you please provide the logs that demonstrate the issue you’re facing?
Thanks

Did you find a solution for the “Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1”.?
It looks like a good replacement for my Brunt blind motor (wifi)

Hi, @ygerlovin
I and my friends in Korea are wondering when the edge driver I requested in the link below will be developed.
This will be a really great tool for many ST users around the world.

https://blog.naver.com/ispark0114/222832624821