[ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver

Thanks for the reply @ygerlovin. I was hoping that the fingerprint of the one I have would work since the fingerprint of the one in your first post are so similar.

@johnconstantelo
Aqara often use proprietary messages and they might be different even for models that look very similar.
I will try to take a quick look at yours and will see what can be done

@troy_owens
While EF00 use a fixed format messages for everything (as far as I could see) each device might use different values (dpid) for different capabilities.

I will see whether I can find the required info on different forums, like deconz or hubitat to correctly decode the messages

2 Likes

@ygerlovin you can check for Tuya EF00 Data Points for this device here. Although he manufacturer is different, hopefully the DPs are the same.

but ā€¦

@troy_owens I really do not recommend this device joined to your ST Zigbee network. It sends data updates so frequently, so it can overload your Zigbee mesh very easily. I have a device from another manufacturer (_TZE200_yvx5lh6k), but if yours has the same behavior - better return it if you can. Mine sits unused in my junk drawer, I use it occasionally just for stress testing my Zigbee mesh.

2 Likes

No worries @ygerlovin, thanks!

I did find a working Hubitat driverā€¦ I tried to reverse engineer it myself but my coding skills arenā€™t up to par. Iā€™ve been fiddling with it for some time. Raphael Borja had started it in his ST driver repo but didnā€™t finish. Maybe you could get some clues from those 2. Thanks in advance for your effort whether you accomplish it or not.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. At this point it has become a challenge and would just like to get it working if only for a while. Spent a lot of time trying to code it myself and it wasnā€™t expensive so one way or another it may end up in a drawer. Lol

1 Like

Hi @ygerlovin,
Great work on making this edge driver!
Would you consider adding the fingerprint for the basic motion sensor, RTCGQ01LM?
From IDE:

* application: **0B**
* endpointId: **01**
* manufacturer: **LUMI**
* model: **lumi.sensor_motion**
* zigbeeNodeType: **SLEEPY_END_DEVICE**

Raw description:
01 0104 0104 01 04 0000 0003 FFFF 0019 07 0000 0004 0003 0006 0008 0005 0019

From the DTH by a4refillpad:
fingerprint profileId: "0104", deviceId: "0104", inClusters: "0000, 0003, FFFF, 0019", outClusters: "0000, 0004, 0003, 0006, 0008, 0005, 0019", manufacturer: "LUMI", model: "lumi.sensor_motion", deviceJoinName: "Xiaomi Motion"

If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me.

1 Like

Hi all,

There were several requests to add devices lately, so please let me recap to make sure I donā€™t miss anything.

1. Tuya presence sensor _TZE200_ikvncluo/TS0601 from @jw970065 [ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver - #196 by jw970065

2. Aqara vibration sensor LUMI/lumi.vibration.agl01 from @johnconstantelo
    [ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver - #211 by johnconstantelo

3. Aquara temp/humidity sensor LUMI/lumi.sens from @d3fung [ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver - #258 by d3fung

4. Tuya Air Quality Sensor _TZE200_dwcarsat/TS0601 from @troy_owens
    [ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver - #264 by troy_owens

5. Aqara Motion sensor LUMI/lumi.sensor_motion from @stones
    [ST Edge/Beta] Xiaomi/Aqara/Tuya zigbee sensors driver - #272 by stones

Also, some improvments for already supported devices

1. Missing functionality for Aqara vibration sensor LUMI/lumi.vibration.aq1 from @montyfert
  2. Aqara FP1 - faster detection + maps

Did I miss anything?
Cheers,
Yakov

9 Likes

Thanks for that summary @ygerlovin, your efforts are very much and always appreciated! Thanks for considering that other vibration sensor.

1 Like

thank you
martin

1 Like

I think Iā€™m all set. I found this repo/channel that has the humidity sensor GitHub - veonua/SmartThingsEdge-Xiaomi: SmartThings Edge drivers for XIaomi and Aqara devices. The model is actually lumi.sensor_ht. The web ide truncated the model name for some reason.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your time to look into this @ygerlovin :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@troy_owens can you show me Wich tuya air quality sensor.
Thank you

This is the newest 6 in 1 sensor.

1 Like

The model that I am not happy with is the old round one.

Letā€™s hope that the newer model will behave better.

1 Like

I bought this one specifically for the fine dust level (pm2. 5) capability absent in the others.

2 Likes

Thank you for expressing your interest.
The details of No. 1 are correct that I requested.
I think it would be good if you could put in the wall type sensor with the same structure.

endpointId: 01
model: TS0601
application: 41
manufacturer: _TZE200_ztc6ggyl

1 Like

Do you know if there is a driver for this one?

Data

• application: 05
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: LUMI
  • model: lumi.weather
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
3 Likes

Itā€™s in the driver channel off the link I posted. Enroll in ā€œxiaomi temperatureā€.

1 Like