Specifications for Motion Sensor GP-U999SJVLBAA and HUB GP-U999SJVLBAA

How can I get the completed specifications sheet for the smartThings GP-U999SJVLBAA and HUB GP-U999SJVLBAA. Thanks

There’s no hub with that model number, it’s specific to the motion sensor. :thinking:

What information are you looking for?

Hello,
Thanks for your reply,
The Samsung SmartThings Magnetic Motion Sensor Model GP-U999SJVLBAA, and the Samsung HUB model number is GP-U999SJVLGDA 3rd Generation SmartThings HUB.
Thanks,
G

I’m confused. :thinking: There is no hub with that model number. That’s the model number of the motion sensor.

The current hub, which is the third generation, is sold by Aeotec.

The model number is GP-AEOHUBV3EU/UK/AN/US where the two character suffix represents the region/country. It is configured for. Europe, the UK, Australia, or US.

Here are the specifications for that:

The motion sensor you referenced is no longer made, although it is still being sold out of existing inventory at some retailers.

The current version is also branded by Aeotec:

I’m not sure where the spec sheet is for the older model. Are you trying to make a decision prior to purchase? Or did you have something specific you wanted to ask about?

They may not have a question but I do. I can’t get the specific model number listed above to pull up in Google with a version to match to. Is this the v4 or v4?

GP-U999SJVLBAA
Which I assume correlates to what is on the back of my sensor.
M/N:IM6001-MTPO1

1 Like