Something big is coming! (June 2021 app update)

Yeah i think so as well. I would still prefer to get from the play store but this is getting ridiculous. Pretty sure i will install the apk within the hour

I figured with the wait time being so long, my luck I was going to be the last one so o said what the hell. You will not be disappointed.

It always takes up to a week to fully propagate through the Android store Andreasā€¦ I suspect thatā€™s why they pushed the instructions last week - they probably planned on sending it up a week earlier for it to be READY on rollout day and something delayed thatā€¦

its on APKMirror now. At least there you can validate the Digital Signature and MD5 hashā€¦ I pulled mine from there.

1 Like

So short cuts to automatios per device never made it to the new old app and now the new, new app has dropped favs per room on the home page

Geez Louise!!

Also, I use dark mode on my phone, not sure if itā€™s related but the text below the bottom icons cannot be read ?
Screenshot_20210611-164019_SmartThings

Yeah i know that it is supposed to get to 100% by the 16thā€¦ However the weekend is upon us and i can spend some much awaited time on itā€¦

I read somewhere it was to be removed in Cyprusā€¦ specifically :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

There was some guy in Cyprus they didnā€™t want to have itā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah I heard that too

2 Likes

Hahaha @fido and @nathancu thanks for your support :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am probably one of the 5 people here that bothers with Smartthings LOL!

They probably delayed the update here due to the golden passports fiascoā€¦

I really feel i live in a third world country some timesā€¦

2 Likes

Such a shame as well, itā€™s got some awesome new features and does real cool stuffā€¦ meh, serves ya right for living in paradise #justsayin :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::innocent:

1 Like

Hahahahaha i was gagging after reading this! I canā€™t take it anymore. Side loading apks here i come!

2 Likes

Anytime - but the ouzo is on you if I ever make it to the Med. :wink:

Ouzo is Greek, Cyprus drinks warm beer UK style :rofl:

Lol we drink everything here :stuck_out_tongue:

Try some halloumi cheese and some shieftalia if you want to taste Cyprus.

1 Like

Rubber cheese, not hallumi

Lol what? You didnā€™t like it?

1 Like

Wow there is a lot of stuff in here

I like what I see so far. Definitely quicker. The one thing that bugs me so far is STHM. Says I have 25 sensors offline, when I donā€™t.

Ok, another thing, I donā€™t care to know how many doors I have open in the status information bar.

So far so good.

4 Likes

Yeahhhh this. I have a LOT of door sensors.

2 Likes

But why canā€™t you rearrange the favorite screen to have, say, sthm above the scenes section? Iā€™m not a fan of that. I would like to see sthm and my door locks at the top.

2 Likes