SmartTiles problem with Schlage door lock

I have a strange problem with SmartTiles application no longer able to control my Schlage door lock. When I press the tile, the icon changes to the opposite one but nothing else happens. I can operate the lock from SmartThing app without any problem.

It started after I’ve installed the SmartThing app on another phone (my wife’s). I’ve tried uninstalling it from that phone but the problem stayed. I’ve had an application on my phone and a tablet, everything was working.

I’m trying to use the tablet as home security control panel, the tablet only uses web link to the SmartTiles dashboard, not the whole SmartThing application; not having it working on the tablet is a bit of a problem.

When I press on the lock tile, the following log is issued (but again, nothing happens):

881fa75f-3af9-4e03-a57d-d465a3759edc10:54:10 PM: info command ‘toggle’ run succussfully
881fa75f-3af9-4e03-a57d-d465a3759edc10:54:10 PM: info command received with params [command:toggle, device:xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx, _:xxxxxxxxxxxxx, type:lock, access_token:XXX-XXX, appId:881fa75f-3af9-4e03-a57d-d465a3759edc, param1:command, action:[GET:executeSmartAppGet, POST:executeSmartAppPost, PUT:executeSmartAppPut, DELETE:executeSmartAppDelete, OPTIONS:executeSmartAppOptions], controller:smartAppApi]

There’s a platform issue with ST at the moment possibly causing your problem. You can read this post for a link to ST status

1 Like