Smartthings, vera and mControl

Hi,
I received the Smartthings hub and other components few days back. I’m still playing with it but I already found some gaps on what I would like to do and what the hub/app allows me to. For example, on my son bedroom I have two table lumps, one is connected to the z-wave switch in the wall and the other one on a z-wave dimmable plug. I have also a motion\light sensor. I would like to do the following:

• during “day” mode when the switch is pressed only that light will go on. The light should go off after 2 min without movement.
  • In the night mode, if t he switch is pressed or movement is detected, both lights should go on. The lights will go off after 2 min without movement.
  • when the house is set to sleep mode one light go off and the other one go to 50% dim. On sleep mode the lights will not turn on if movement is detected

That is the “short” version of it.
I was thinking the mControl (with a Thinkstick) will better fit my needs… Is that easier to do on Vera or mControl?

Is there a way for me to develop a “controller”, using c#, to do those things interacting with ST hub? That means my PC will be the one controlling my house, just sending requests and getting events from ST hub.

Thank you…

You can try smart night light smartapps or a combo of smartapps together.