SmartThings SkyBell HD Integration Released

(Colin) #183

I’m going to see if I can get a ticket number for my ST request. Then if you guys want to contact support, you can reference same ticket

(Jtpollock) #184

Same issue here, button push stopped working.

(Colin) #185

If you contact support on this issue, reference my ticket number 460691 that’s tied to the main issue that they’ll be working on.

(Realy Living Dream) #186

You guys jinxed me. Skybell stopped reporting anything to ST for me today. Even SB itself had a rediculus, like 30 seconds or longer delay reporting a button press.

(Colin) #187

If SB is having a problem, that could impact your performance

(Chandler Newby) #188

I’ve been loving my SkyBell so far. Just added a Zooz switch for the porch light, and I was excited to get it all hooked up to turn on with motion. But alas. I’m seeing the same problem you all are.
My indoor chime is always set to off, no matter what I do. And I never get motion or button press events. I’ll go ahead and email SmartThings and let them know that I’m also impacted.

(Matt Behnken) #189

in the meantime, my Skybell HD integration is working with stringify app. I get email motion alerts with snapshots of the visitor, it’s a lil delayed though.

(GarageDoor MartInc) #190

SmartThings SkyBell HD Integration Released:-

SmartThings SkyBell HD Integration Released For Smart-Home Product That Work With Very Smart Features.
SkyBell Integration Doorbell With HD Video Integration.
It have 2 Triggers :-
1:- Motion Sensor and
2:- Button Press

(Charles) #191

What’s this mean?
How’s it different from what we have long had?
Where to find it?

(Realy Living Dream) #192

It means absolutely nothing, other than he can copy and paste from the first post in this thread.

(Mehrdad) #193

So I got an email back from Skybell with regards to the issue we are all facing.

"Thank you for contacting SkyBell Technical Support.

I have received word that a request has been put in to review and fix this particular integration. Change logs and updated software has been sent to Samsung, we are awaiting verification to begin implementing these changes."

Hope this gets the ball rolling. If everyone here submits a ticket for this, maybe it will add some more priority to the issue.

(Joe Casola) #194

This is the response i got back from Smartthings.

“The Skybell Trim Plus is not a Works With SmartThings product and not a supported product at this time. Only the Skybell HD works with the SmartThings Hub. In the SmartThings Marketplace is also a little more extensive list of supported devices. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I will put a feature request in for you.”

So the Skybell trim plus is not supported by Smartthings even though they are advertising it to be. I really wish i knew this before I bought both products.

(Disforw) #195

I have both an HD and a trim unit. Both of which worked just fine until the SkyBell integration broke last month. Now everyone is pointing fingers and it sucks. I’m ready to get rid of the whole damn thing.

(Colin) #196

This makes no sense, and, frankly is likely quite incorrect. No mention of this when I opened my ticket

(Joe Casola) #197

Ive already written st back and explained that both skybell and others on the forum have confirmed that the integration was working at one point and then something broke. I also requested to have this issue escalated. Lets see what they say.

This is my first experience with smartthings and I already wanna smash it into pieces.

(Chandler Newby) #198

This is still broken. So very broken. Has anyone seen or heard anything new? It can’t be that hard, I wonder if no one at Samsung/skybell has picked it up to work on it yet?

(Chandler Newby) #199

Aaaaand, now it’s fixed! SmartThings released their fix today. I didn’t have to do anything, it’s just working now. The Chime status tracks correctly, and the motion events work great. I haven’t tried the button events yet, but I’m assuming they’ll work fine.

P.S. I have the Trim Plus, not the HD. They’re basically the same device in a different form factor.

Does it still show a preview every 5 minutes in the notifications area?

confirmed now working but had to remove skybell from things and smart apps then add them again. before i did that it was taking snapshots every 5 min under events and was not working. Now it triggers the front entry light when motion is detected by skybell.

(Disforw) #202

Can you confirm button events? I have 2 units and no one has confirmed the button yet.