SmartThings (Samsung Connect) iOS 1.6.15 (September 13, 2018)

New update was released today.

LOL the dashboard now shows I have twice as many devices installed. That is not correct. :frowning:

I updated as well. I have not noticed anything new. I am looking for custom device handler support.

My Custom handler have been working. There should be more details on that at SDC in November.

Adding a device is automatically puts the hub in pairing mode.

If you manually add a zigbee 3.0 device, it now warns that the hub doesn’t support that. I assume it checks the firmware version on the hub and at some future firmware this will allow the QR code scan

1 Like

I’m intrigued by the “support for upgrades for users from the last generation of the hub”

Oh wow, totally Missed that

Location settings is now different. Maybe it will work now?

We need someone to attempt to upgrade from v2 to v3!

I started the process to see if anything jumped out at me, but since I don’t have a V3 didn’t get very far.

Buy us a v3 hub and we will test for you :wink:

1 Like

I can’t imagine they came out with a migration tool without a major announcement, it’s only the most sought after feature on this platform.

1 Like

they don’t announce anything anymore. SmartThings PR is non-existent.

Most of the current PR is just replying to Jimmy on twitter after he points out new features or asks questions. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Where’s the migration tool? I am on v2 and have a new v3.

He’s referring to the iOS update release notes

1 Like

Aah! I am on iOS but yet to receive the onboarding message. Missus already got one.

1 Like

shouldn’t that say “to” the latest version not from? See they are just messing with :disappointed_relieved:

Did the acceleration icon change?

Still doesn’t work. Randomly turns itself off. Turning back on creates a new mobile presence device.

Same here.

They took away the select/unselect all from the activity history filter :angry: