SmartThings Nov. 10 Infrastructure Update

Same issues here as well.

CoRE fails here:

parent.onChildExitPoint(app, lastEvent, milliseconds, state.nextScheduledTime, getSummary())

And here:

parent.setVariable(name, value, false, gv)

There may be other points of failure, but it looks like either an error happening in the parent app or the child app not being allowed to run onChildExitPoint on its parent.

My point is that it’s not just what you listed. It’s MUCH LARGER.

2 Likes

I agree, just trying to give ST guys a head start by pointing at where to look :smiley:
All the errors I have found in apps I have code for point to parent.someMehtod() but that, and you’re right here, does not mean only parent calls are causing the error.

Yea it’s a mess. Access denied errors in shm as well, so it’s not just user sa’s doing this.

org.springframework.security.access.AccessDeniedException: Access Denied

its endemic in all parent child apps

On the bright side device send events shouldn’t be timing out now
, he says sarcasticly

4 Likes

appear to be working again

This issue should have been resolved. Let me know if you are still seeing it.

1 Like

So this is at the bottom [quote=“Aaron, post:53, topic:62405, full:true”]
Update: there was an issue with part of the migration process that caused SmartApp permission checks to fail on the new servers. This has been taken care of and things should be running normally now. I apologize for the inconvenience.
[/quote]

1 Like

Added to the Bugs: First Reports section of the community – created wiki

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Bug:_First_Reports

Hi @ady624
CoRE dashboard is giving the following error.

{“error”:true,“type”:“AccessDenied”,“message”:“This request is not authorized by the specified access token”}

I’m assuming this is all to do with the debacle that happened today.

1 Like

I got standard cookie cutter replay back from SmartThing Support :expressionless:

Went into ide and there was no Oauth information.
Redid it.
Went into CoRE settings and reset security settings.
Still no joy.
Redid Oauth again.
Dashboard now works OK.

3 Likes

Wow, I’m glad I spent the night at the GF’s house last night. On the plus side, one of the buttons on my scene controller worked on the first try, which is unusual.

I’ve been seeing this in echosistant since this morning along with the red banner saying error saving page.

Pics, or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

Was this update only on the NA01 shard? I didn’t get a notification about the update (and I don’t believe I experienced any issues). I’m on the NA02 shard.

Yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s must be coming from your new updates, because is nothing on line 224 that can be null on existing app. You may want to post the 224 line of code so @slagle can see where is coming from.