SmartThings iOS app update (v. 1.6.67/1.6.68) June 2021

Go to the Devices section, click on the home icon in the upper left of the screen, select All Devices and search field is at the top

2 Likes

super thanks @jkp . cant believe I missed that.

Aaaannnndddd the app has logged me out and lost all my app settings :sob:

Check your battery drain too :slight_smile:

Can’t say I checked that before as a baseline. It’s top 3 the past 7 days and top 5 the past 10 days. seems reasonable to me with how much i’m in there tinkering.

Hi - I’d like to report a recurring bug in the new app on IoS 14.6 on iPhone 12.

I have found that anytime there is a network change, this will cause the SmartThings mobile app to crash when you (re)open it. For example, whenever I leave or return home and the network connection goes from wifi LAN to cellular or visa versa, the app crashes every time. It opens initially, but then crashes after about 20 seconds with no messages - it simply closes before it can update anything on the screen. Once I restart the app from a cold close, it works ok until next time the connected network changes, then same scenario.

You need to report this to Smartthings support. This is just a forum for users and it’s not officially monitored by ST employees.

2 Likes