SmartThings Hub won’t find Fibaro rgbw

I’m trying to connect my Fibaro RGBW to my smart things hub and it will not connect. I’ve tried everything. I’ve tried to exclude The Fibaro and then reset it and turned on the smart things hub to find a new device and it will not work. I have connected it right because it lights up blue but it will not connect to the smart things hub. Does anyone know the solution?

I tried that and no luck.

I just had a stubborn one. The paragraph discussing the “b” button push while off and then power up worked with my wife and I powering up and button pushing. Plus I had the Fibaro sitting on the hub. I had previously tried the triple push with no success.

Oh my you’re the best. I sat it directly on the hub and it synced. Thank you so much cause SmartThings support didn’t help at all.

Been through a few threads around pairing the Fibaro RGBW controller with SmartThings Hub V3. My issue is that the unit appears to pair as the light on the controller goes green soon after I put the Hub in pairing mode BUT it is not shown on the screen as being found. If I check the IDE I can see the device has been seen and I can create it by adding a device through the ide, add the network id and create that but it doesn’t seem to control the device. I have excluded it and tried again, and I have a 2nd one that does exactly the same thing. I have no custom drivers installed and it is the only Z wave device on the HUB so I really don’t understand why ST cannot find it in pairing mode. I have tried it using both the new and Classic App to add it with no joy from either so I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I had to place the device directly on top of the hub for it to detect it. This worked for me. Hope this helps.