SmartThings Hub Version 2.0

:smile: nice! I thought about taking it to work, but decided that was a rabbit hole I didnā€™t want to go down.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the only one in a large-ish room at work and itā€™s not easy for me to hear people entering. Iā€™m seriously considering taking the old hub, a SmartPower outlet, and a door sensor for an early warning system so I know when to hide all of my ST stuff. =)

3 Likes

With a Do Not Disturb mode that sets off a siren if someone tries to enter? :wink:

3 Likes

I have a set of old rotating USB woot-off lights that Iā€™m thinking of usingā€¦

1 Like

haha, absolutely perfect!

What would people think of me closing this thread? I think it has outlived its usefulness. There are other posts for shipping updates and specific features. This one is a behemoth. Yay or Nay?

9 Likes

@ben I beg of you to close this thread! And take it offline!

4 Likes

Close it !!!

2 Likes

I say leave it online, if people want to post then let them. Everyone else has the right to unsubscribe and not read this thread. Why take away from others who still want to post anything related to v2. If itā€™s closed people could always create another thread.

1 Like

My vote is CLOSE itā€¦

4 Likes

I say close it.
(20 Characters)

Yey in less than 20 char

Close it close it close it close it

Plot twist: Benā€™s not actually going to close it, he just wanted to see what people thought of the idea.

M.Night Shamalan twist

But yes, close.

5 Likes