SmartThings Hub Version 2.0

I think they did. Mine no longer says backordered and my card was finally charged. It nows says complete/ready.

2 Likes

Maybe you’re the first! My status hasn’t changed.

Let’s see who gets the first shipping confirmation email!

1 Like

On the other hand, it’s Labor Day, for crying out loud, are we really expecting them to box them up today?

Still backordered here, too.

Mine changed to Completed as well, bago is not alone. Also see a charge on my CCard.
No Shipping confirmation yet though.

Mine shows the same. Ordered 8-17 around 6:45PM MTN

Agreed, however I did get the notice from UPS that my Harmony home had shipped ( well label printed) . We’ll see when the tracking actually shows that it was picked up though.
Maybe it’s a Labor of Love :heartbeat: and they have all hands on deck working the holiday trying to get all the pre-orders out. :smiley:

1 Like

@rob_gore @bago what time did you order or get your confirmation email? Also did you pre-order the customer appreciation package or just the hub? Knowing my luck it would be something like the motion sensor that’s backordered and not the hub haha.

1 Like

1st Customer Appreciation Bundle, I’m a real Hub v1 Owner, and received the email with code approx 7PM. Order time of approx 8:30PM Central.

So your order was 30 mins before mine. Well is what it is. My V1 is still serving me fine.

I just called Amazon to find out when my pre-order is shipping. They told me I wouldn’t have it until the 30th
 I Pre-ordered this on August 17th, Before Smarthings shop even had the pre-order available. The fact that I can cancel my order right now and get it from smartthings shop sooner is ridiculous. I will Never Pre-order from Amazon again after this experience.

I think it has more to do what ST is going to get the stock to Amazon. I had the opposite happen when I ordered my Almond+. Preordered it direct from Securifi.
I would assume ST is making sure they take care of their own pre-orders before shipping a few thousand units to Amazon.

What makes me extremely frustrated was the guy on the phone told me that i’m in the “second batch” I find it pretty hard to believe that I wasn’t one of the first ones who pre-ordered via amazon. They shouldn’t have allowed it to be pre-ordered if it wasn’t going to ship at the same time ST’s shop.

That would again all depend on stock. For all I know ST is using A-Z for all their pre-order fulfillment and the first batch is units ordered direct from ST and then Amazon will start shipping units ordered from them.

No idea when mine is going to get here, I ordered and checked out as guest, then later created an account, unfortunately they can’t attach the order to my new account so I can’t see the status.

It’ll get here when it gets here, no rush. Chill out people :slight_smile:

1 Like

They shouldn’t call it a Pre-order if it isn’t guaranteed to ship with other Pre-orders. That’s the bottom line. I placed my pre-order before Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 2:01 PM (auto generated amazon response they lag a little bit from actual order time). If SmartThings is letting companies offer pre-orders and not supplying them with enough units to fulfill those orders at the Same time then I blame Both Companies. There is no talking out of this. It’s extremely Stupid that i’ll get my order from the smartthings shop that I placed on sept 3rd WEEKS before my Pre-Order from Amazon.

Got this response from ST

“And in case you were curious, we’re looking to get anything ordered prior to Sep 3rd by the end of this week. That means we’ll start in on anything on or after that by early next week (yours falls in this bucket). Look out for that tracking info to be emailed to you when your order is ready to ship!”

1 Like

Well until you have the one you ordered on Sept 3 in your hand, your statement is pure speculation.

Speaking of speculations, if I were them I would stop fulfilment untill the app 2.0 madness dies down a little
Happy Labor day! Let the grills sizzle

1 Like