SmartThings Extend still nowhere to be found

Sadly, I believe this to be true.

You forgot Clorox. Clorox never lets you down…bleaches every time, even when you don’t want it to because you accidentally put your favorite jeans in.

2 Likes

It seems someone actually did something about false advertising.

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1483114260

I have 3 TV’s that i bought because of this promise…

1 Like

I fought them for a year on a defective plasma that was still in warranty when I first reported the issue. Samsung really stinks at customer service, they always have. I generally avoid them these days. Panasonic has been my go-to for years now, and FAR more responsive with fewer issues.

I laughed when ST and Samsung hooked up and started talking about the Extend. I knew it wouldn’t happen from day one. Sorry I was right, really hoped ST would have enough pull to make them be true to their word.

Yep. Just went through that with a list/todo software package. I tried to find ways to make it work with Echo, then finally I said to myself “why bat my head against this wall, when software that is 100% compatible exists?” So we switched, and are not looking back. Companies show zero loyalty to their customers and employees; the only loyalty they deserve from customers is what they get by satisfying those customers.

2 Likes

Yes. I have an older Samsung TV & it is as if I don’t exist to them. It has issues…