SmartThings Edge Developer Beta | Known Issues and Bug Tracking

Will hub firmware 0.41 be released soon?
I’m still having this cosock error with the zigbee edge driver (on my V2 hub firmware 0.40.6).

btw, Happy New Year!

1 Like

The engineering team said it will be released in early January.
Happy new year to you too! :partying_face:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Issue with the powerMeter ST library

2 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Issues with the device preferences

3 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Issue with the doConfigure lifecycle

A post was merged into an existing topic: Smoke Detector Indicators not working

A post was split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Issue with the switchLevel capability

I have the same but turning the hub off doesn’t solve it.

If you are stuck uninstalling the driver, I would try putting the device into pairing mode.
Add device and search nerby.
If it pairs but you don’t see it in the app, put it back on pairing mode until you get lifecycle removed called and you can then uninstall the driver or it pairs successfully

Thanks, it didn’t work at first, but found automations left over from the device that couldn’t be deleted. I used your method and was able to delete the automations, then remove the device. This then allowed me to uninstall the driver.

Got there eventually! Thanks!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Issue with the Z-Wave Switch driver

A post was split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Socket port binding limitation

I think I have found a bug in the code for injecting a capability command. I am seeing args being lost for the command. I am creating events using Driver.inject_capability_command. It has already been split out in this thread

2 Likes

This is another issue I am seeing where init is not called for devices when they are created in quick succession. It was previously reported by @rossetyler and @TAustin in this thread. I don’t see it listed above. This may not be a bug, but there is nothing documented that explains this behavior.

1 Like

Hi! :smiley: I’ll check this with the team and let you know their feedback.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Issue with the Refresh capability in a custom presentation

A post was split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Issue with the device Fibaro FGS-213 (Z-Wave Switch driver)

gh repo clone SmartThingsDevelopers/SampleDrivers

Hi, @Tommy_Pollyblank. Do you need help with the sample drivers?
Let us know if we can guide you in any way

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] How to create child devices with edge?