SmartThings Edge Developer Beta | Known Issues and Bug Tracking

5 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Devices stop reporting values after firmware update

A post was split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Issue with HTTP request in Edge drivers

Thank you for sharing this @TAustin. I already shared your comments in the previous report on the issue. Once I receive an update, I’ll share it with you.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Issues changing the default range of a stock capability

New channel invitations aren’t showing in the CLI when running edge:channels:invites. The ones that aren’t showing all have the new URL format of https://api.smartthings.com/invite/xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you, @philh30, this is a good catch.
I could replicate the issue, so, I will report it to the engineering team. In the mean time, I suggest you save the invitationID every time you create one because we can still get its details with the following command:

smartthings edge:channels:invites invitationID

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] - Fatal error from socket.http

Will hub firmware 0.41 be released soon?
I’m still having this cosock error with the zigbee edge driver (on my V2 hub firmware 0.40.6).

btw, Happy New Year!

1 Like

The engineering team said it will be released in early January.
Happy new year to you too! :partying_face:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Issue with the powerMeter ST library

2 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Issues with the device preferences

3 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Issue with the doConfigure lifecycle

A post was merged into an existing topic: Smoke Detector Indicators not working

A post was split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Issue with the switchLevel capability

I have the same but turning the hub off doesn’t solve it.

If you are stuck uninstalling the driver, I would try putting the device into pairing mode.
Add device and search nerby.
If it pairs but you don’t see it in the app, put it back on pairing mode until you get lifecycle removed called and you can then uninstall the driver or it pairs successfully

Thanks, it didn’t work at first, but found automations left over from the device that couldn’t be deleted. I used your method and was able to delete the automations, then remove the device. This then allowed me to uninstall the driver.

Got there eventually! Thanks!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Issue with the Z-Wave Switch driver

A post was split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Socket port binding limitation

I think I have found a bug in the code for injecting a capability command. I am seeing args being lost for the command. I am creating events using Driver.inject_capability_command. It has already been split out in this thread

2 Likes