Smartthings down? (April 10, 2018)

Just got a pop up saying my hub is down.

Anyone got the link to check Smartthings servers?

Got the same notice - but the status page shows everything OK as of right now

http://status.smartthings.com/

Same notice hereā€¦

The ā€˜statusā€™ page is a manual page, remember that. They have to go into it and make a change to it, like any ol blog or suchā€¦

Same here. Blame me. Was thinking this morning there hadnā€™t been any issues in a whileā€¦

Although interestingly enough I can control devices that are hooked up to Google Assistant and via Homebridge to Homekitā€¦

Yeah same here - first the app started acting funny, kicked me out and started giving pw errors. Now hub says its offline.

Got the same message. Most of my devices on showing up ā€œunavailableā€ in the android app, but app does at least load.

Happy to know it<s not just me then

Who do we notify about this issue?

Support. Support@smartthings.com Mine is fine though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

LOL my spectrum internet has been bouncing up and down for the past 4 hours. What a mess!

i am in the same boat. Got notification that hub was offline. The app opens up. Some items are unavailable. and some are fine.

Add me to the semi-weekly its down crowd.

We had a temporary spike in Hubs going offline for some North American users and we are looking into the root cause.

5 Likes

We are still working on a root cause but I do want to call out that Hubs did remain online during this time.

1 Like

Was also happening across the pond aswell. Mine has done it a few times, popped up saying itā€™s gone offline but I donā€™t think it has actually gone offline at all.

Guys, your hub was updated with the latest firmware, thatā€™s was cause the ā€œdown timeā€

nope the update is tomorrow (at least for me)

1 Like

Iā€™m not having login issues, but all my routines stopped as of last night and are not firing now.

I had the offline notification as well.

On another note, what process do I go through to get a data issue fixed with my account?

I have a scene that I canā€™t delete in the app and trying to view it in the developer ide by clicking ā€œList Scenesā€
returns an error. Not seeing a way to address it from my end.

ā€œAn error occurred fetching scenes for this locationā€

Contact support via email, chat, or phone and theyā€™ll be happy to help you out!

3 Likes