Hey there @Dish, I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this symptom and I’d be happy to look into your concerns.
What android device are you using for the most accurate troubleshooting steps?
Have you tried clearing the cache of the browser application that you are using?
I would first make sure to clear the cache of the applications and restart the device.
The Pathway on an Android Device for Smartthings and the Classic App would be:
Settings>Apps>SmartThings Classic App>Storage>Clear Cache
Settings>Apps>SmartThings>Storage>Clear Cache and Restart your device.
If the symptom persist, I would also recommend wiping the cache partition of your device.
Here are the steps (may vary based on the device you are using):
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Keep me posted if the symptoms return.
I hope this message finds you well!