Smartthings App 'More' Button Crash

that’s actually why i finally went in and tried deleting my second location again. I deleted the app and reinstalled to try and fix this issue and was then stuck on that second location because pressing the more button to change locations to my normal one would just crash the app.

Well I thought renaming it may make it work, didn’t have much to lose!

1 Like

Have we any news on a fix?

support will contact you through your ticket when its fixed. i’m assuming with a future app update.

It’s very annoying as I can’t add anyone into the account, you need to go into the More area. I have also noticed that in the privacy settings under location services, the smartthings app isn’t there when it was when I first installed it.

When I tried to start migration, my app crashed. if I tried any buttons it crashed. The removed it. But now my “X” buttons on top of the screen barely work. If I go into a item that has a slider bar like a dimmer or speaker and move the slider, I can’t close the config screen unless I tap many times. Then I am lucky if the setting holds. And if it does hold the volume creeps down during the day.

Yeah new user here and I need to give my wife access to the SmartThings account. I can’t do that until the “more” button is available…

Mine ended up being caused by a blank location picture. it isn’t a problem with the Android version of the app, so if you can login on an Android device and assign a picture to your location, iOS will start working.