SmartThings app for Blackberry 10

I have presence ‘working’ on the blackberry.
Sketchy at best. Doesn’t hold location vary long. :confused:

Can you point me to the app for blackberry.
Tried Windows phone store and google play but both say it’s not compatible with my BB Classic (Q10).
Got a hub, got the Smartthing Home app from Google Play, but it won’t connect to an outlet.
Thanks

Hi Steve,

You will need to install google play onto your BB. It’s a non supported installation, of course, but the Smartthings app runs fine, except for presence. It is a good idea to backup your phone first.

Just google install google play on blackberry and go to the crackberry.com link, and you will get the instructions.

In general, lots of apps work but the ones that rely on Location Services during the install of the app won’t. Smartthings doesn’t seem to require it during the install process…which is good.

Thanks I still need some help.
I already had added google play store to my BB. And have been able to get some apps previously through there.

Per your post, I added Crackberry to my BB, and searched for Smartthings, but not seeing a mobile app.
I haven’t used CB before, do I use it to d/l apps or just search the forums?

Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve,

Did you follow these instructions to install the play store?

http://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/google-play-store-blackberry-10-read-first-post-instructions-985344/

At the end of the process, you need to have BB 10 O/S 10.3 or higher and you need to install 4 applications. After that, you can go to the play store and download the Smartthings app.

Got it working with this link

I had installed the google play before have the ID and all.
The smartthings app on google said my device wouldn’t work and wouldn’t let me d/l