I searched the thread and could not find a similar issue.
I have a ST hub V2 with a smartcam HD. The issue that has happened twice inside of 3 days is that the android app will not connect to the camera feed. The only message I see is “camera unavailable” and “connecting” but no video. I have no routines or modes that explicitly turn the camera off when I leave. should I do this? Both times the only solution was to hard reboot the camera.
Also, when adding the camera to a room/group it has deleted the room/group. Anyone else experience something like this?
Things I have tried -
- Waited a few minutes with no success in connecting to the feed
- Reboot camera via button app
- Emailed support (awaiting answer)
- Confirmed the camera light is green
- Checked the log via the web interface but could not find a tell-tale error
I have not confirmed that the camera was streaming via the camera interface because I forgot and rebooted the camera before checking the browser stream.