So, having an odd problem. A single Smart Lighting routine won’t fire. Here’s some of the details:
- It uses Sunset (-45m) as trigger time and is doing a ‘turn on and set level to 100%’ for 4 switches/dimmers.
- It was working fine until the hub update on Wednesday.
- I deleted and remade the specific automation that does this.
- Everything is fine re: my Hub and time zone, tracking sunset time, etc.
- A routine I have that fires at Sunset (-45m) is working fine and executing.
- Three other Smart Lighting actions that fire at set times all are firing off fine.
So…any ideas? Somewhat stumped by this. I like Smart Lighting because it’s locally processed but seems like the hub update screwed up something with sunset maybe? Not clear what since the routine fired off fine.