[——Duplicate Thread——]

Hey everyone!

It looks like our screaming about smartlife and SmartThings integration has finally been addressed… or looks to be the start of things.

This morning I was going to add a new device from a different company and saw that SmartLife was listed! I immediately forgot what I was originally doing and switched gears to link my Smartlife account.

I already switched most of my devices to the Brilliant app so none of my devices showed up as available. I’m going to move one or two back to see if they work.

But wanted to put this here to see if anyone else has played around with this seemingly new integration or have any more info! I’m kind of excited.

The integration isn’t actually working yet. Once you link your account, you get an error. Might take a day or two to straighten out.

2 Likes

My integration went just fine, it asks if I want to connect with Tuya, Brilliant or Smart Life.
At the end it says that now devices connected to my Smart Life account can be controlled by Smart Things.

But… it doesn’t show any of my devices.

I got the same thing. Connected fine but no devices show. I worry it’s gonna be the same as globe where you can only use there devices.

I can almost guarantee that’s how it will be.

1 Like