Smart Home Monitor Down

In iOS you can also swipe left on the security portion to delete it

They FINALLY update status.smartthings.com with the problem. Only took a week!

After the android app update, Iā€™ve started to have the same issues. Within the past few days Iā€™ve had my ST Door Monitors show open at random times. Iā€™ve run the zwave repair a few times with no luck. I removed the batteries from the monitors and that seemed to help for a day. I will next try to power down my hub as another possible solution. Funny that itā€™s only affecting the Samsung monitors as it is not affecting the Iris sensors I have. Starting today, my SHM is showing Disarmed or Armed when opening the app. Iā€™ve done a force stop on it, with no luck. Guess from reading this thread that support is all over it and will fix it within the next century?

Tried following the instructions they gave you. Didnā€™t help, but thanks for posting.

I believe that SHM changed to Armed this morning without any obvious reason, which caused my garage door to come down on my wifeā€™s car.

Is there a way to see what caused the SHM state to change. My investigation has lead me to the SHM state, but I canā€™t see what cause the state change like you can with a rule or device.

Any suggestions?

SHM itself doesnā€™t control any devices, so it wasnā€™t SHM that caused your garage to close. Iā€™d suspect a routine or something else.

I understand that, but what caused the SHM state to change. I know why the garage door came down. If the SHM state is changed to Armed, it locks the doors and closes the garage doors.

What changed the SHM state to Armed was my question.

ST is plaqued with all kinds of problems right now. It has armed randomly, alarms go off randomly in the middle of the night, pushed out random messages. ST is notorious for these bugs. Just take a look on the past discussions on stability. If it continues, I expect ST to go out of business in a few month. I will be contacting Samsung about their deal with ST. Obviously they are betting on a company that is not so solid on their engineering end nor the ability to get things straighten.

Just got home and alarm went off because ST didnā€™t disarm as it should. Really frustrating for us and neighbors. Seeing same issue as others. Iā€™m going to try removing the siren and testing a few days; Iā€™ll report back.

I imagine ST is trying to scale to keep up with demand. Combined, are we generating more events and running more processes than their capacity planning took into account? I hope they pull through; their products and the community are, for the most part, high quality.

They are working on the issue, but unfortunately no timetable for a resolution. See below for status updates.

http://status.smartthings.com/