Continuing the discussion from Smart Alarm is here:
Please note that Smart Alarm is provided as is and is no longer supported by the developer. Smart Alarm users are advised to switch to Smart Home Monitor (SHM), the native home security application developed and supported by SmartThings.
Smart Alarm is now official! It’s available in the Safety & Security section in the SmartThings mobile app.
Hello fellow SmartThings users! I’m pleased to announce Smart Alarm version 2.4.0.
- Added movement (acceleration) sensors.
- Improved remote control button handling (Issues #25 and #27). Button numbers are no longer limited to 1…4. You can also use both “Push” and “Hold” button actions.
- Support “strobe” alarm mode (Issue #28). Alarms can now be turned on in “siren”, “strobe” or “both” modes.
- Added Sonos support (Issue #30). Smart Alarm now uses “Audio Player” device type instead of “Speech Synthesis” for voice notifications.
- “Entrance” zones are no longer used. Instead, entry and exit delays can now be disabled for each individual zone.
Smart Alarm version 2.4.0 is not backward compatible with previous versions (2.2.x and below). If you’re upgrading from the previous version, please uninstall it first, then re-install Smart Alarm from the Dashboard. Sorry for the inconvenience.