[OBSOLETE] Smart Alarm is here

ok as promised:

Now this is my first fork ever on github so be kind
(in fact this is my first dive into any java like environ I’m a data movement Linux guy) but my version is working great on my side.

The other portion of this is that you can have a pushbullet notification that will update a widget on android through tasker. You can follow the instructions that @625alex laid out. Widget showing home state in real time The only thing you can omit is that my smart alarm can replace the smart app that he had listed. All the other steps alex had must be followed.

What this will do. This will provide the same functionality as the smart alarm, but with the enhancement of a push notification that can be sent to a widget.

Usefullness: I have a small android tablet setup (old useless nook color with cm11) as a main security hub. This has http get commands for home, night and away. It also has the status widget that shows the current status.

Good to note that when I first set this up in the panelStatus portion of code I did not have a delay and the push notification was coming in before ST updated mode. So I was not getting proper status so I used @geko 's myRunIn function for a 10 second delay. This may be able to be shortened, but I did not test that.

Cheers and let me know any feedback. geko I’m sure this will be fun for you to so give me any feedback for future help.