Simple request, landscape mode

It’s 2017. Give us a landscape iPad app!

3 Likes

Or any landscape app

LOL

It takes too much energy to turn my iPad 2 on end to check the last time my fridge was open. :beer:

1 Like

Agreed. Here is my vote.

I frequently use BlueStacks on my PC to manage my Smartthings app activities. Today I forced the Smartthings app to run in landscape mode via BlueStacks settings. I could not believe what I saw. I was skeptical. So I moved over to my Tab S tablet to verify, and no joy. While holding in landscape with auto-rotate mode on Smartthings just sat there, as it always does, on it’s side. Disappointed, I decided to try to force the issue with “Set Orientation” android app on my tablet. And, there it was again!

If memory serves, in the past, this is not how this app would be viewed in forced landscape mode . .

I’m new to ST. Coming from IRIS. I’m surprised to see the classic APP has landscape mode on the iPad but the new APP does not. Is this in the works? Getting tired of pulling my iPad out of my keyboard case to view it. Sorry if this has been addressed before but I am new to the community too.

Why has this not been done yet? This is very frustrating and going on years now. We need landscape mode on iPad.

1 Like

Years later and still nothing

I would suggest posting a review on the app store so it can get better visibility.