SHM, IFTTT and webCoRE were broken (25 Aug 2020) (all fixed 36 hours later)

Anybody having trouble with IFTTT? All the sudden nothing is working and I get this in my logs.

12:39:39 PM: error groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: Internal Server Error @line 253 (deviceHandler)

2 Likes

I am now getting a similar error on WC along with other users. Something is up!!! Anybody else?

What’s “WC” in this context?

Sorry, Webcore

1 Like

Same here, nothing works at all. Applet check is OK but triggers are not reflected in history.

1 Like

@blake.arnold Did something change today that would cause this?

IFTTT is working for me.

My IFTTT has not worked for over 4 hours now. I can see the devices working on the app but not on IFTTT

Sme here :frowning:

2 Likes

My WebCORE pistons are executing, but I can’t get in to edit them.

1 Like

Has something to do with SHM as it is no longer loading in the Classic App and people have reported editing out the line code that references SHM in the webCoRE App.

Damn you SmartThings! It ain’t freaking September 8, 2020
WTH :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

See the weCoRE thread 3 posts above on the 2 edits you need to make to be able to open the webCoRE dashboard and then edit pistons.

1 Like

They are probably testing deployment of that change. :wink:

1 Like

This is the final straw for me, seriously considering moving to Home assistant

1 Like

A lot of manufacturers seem to be removing IFTTT compatibility. I really hope smartthings is not doing the same

I have the same problem. I have very important devices linked to IFTTT with virtual devices created in ST, and if I cannot control them from ST, it is a big hassle!

Same here, executing but cannot get in to update or add.

Sorry, I should have said Webcore Pistons are running, but ZI cannot add or update/change them

Specifically it relates to reading location.activeIncidents which I believe is the active SHM incidents. It is also not documented in the legacy API. Then again no access to SHM has never been officially documented or endorsed to the best of my knowledge.

2 Likes