Setup SmartThings and Harmony Play/Pause/Stop Buttons For Lights using EventGhost on a Windows

You said you were unable to find anything else that allowed you to do this.

If you check the quick browse lists in the community – created wiki and look in the project reports under AV projects, there are at least two other similar methods. Each author had somewhat different objectives, and I think yours may be more straightforward specifically for those who want to add lighting control, but I just thought you might be interested in the others as well. :sunglasses:

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section

I think the most popular right now is kukuharmony, although it is using a raspberry pi rather than a Windows machine as the server. One of the reasons it’s popular is because it’s one of the few that allow you to have multiple harmony hubs. I wasn’t sure whether your method only works with one or whether it works with multiples.

@zraken first posted a method back in 2015 using the HarmonyHub CLI and a Linux hub

So there are a couple of other options, but unless you start with the quick browse lists they are pretty difficult to find in the forums. :sunglasses: